Same Day Music is an
authorized QSC dealer
The QSC K Series is quite simply the standard in lightweight powered loudspeaker systems. Under the direction of Pat Quilter, QSC's team of amplifier engineers have created a standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry. Next, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, every model is fitted with the identical 1.75 inch HF device (fullrange models) and woofers of the same high quality for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size.
Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight.
Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications.
Combo XLR and 1/4 inch TRS inputs accept both Mic and Line Level input while a set of RCA phono inputs (except KSub) allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for "daisy-chaining" of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
On-board switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting (fullrange models) can be set to VOCAL BOOST for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or FLAT for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to NORM, DEEP(TM) for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (fullrange models) for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
The K Series fullrange models feature a unique Tilt-Direct(TM) pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired. Integrated M10 suspension points allow for suspended applications with a K SERIES M10 KIT (sold separately) or Yoke bracket (sold separately).
Remote gain control capability is offered via a potentiometer (not included) connected to the on-board Euroblock connector. In an installed application, multiple K Series speakers can be "daisy-chained" for total gain control from a single remote pot. Auto-standby mode is engaged after 5 minutes of inactivity.
The QSC K10 powered PA speaker is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional appearance that is at home in any application. ABS is a far more robust material than conventional speaker plastics and offers an additional measure of sonic clarity due to its internal rigidity. Ergonomic aluminum handles and a highly protective steel grille complete the package for ease of transport and long term durability.
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt Class D power module
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct
- K10 performs as a main PA or stage monitor
The QSC K10 features a unique Tilt-Direct pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired.
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural dead or hot frequency zones
Intrinsic Correction, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field
DEEP and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies
GuardRail protection, first introduced on our GX Series amplifiers protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping
The QSC K10 features balanced female XLR and 1/4 inch line/mic level input, balanced female XLR and 1/4 inch line level input, dual balanced male XLR full range line level out, balanced male XLR mix out, stereo RCA line level input, remote gain control and locking IEC power connector.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Configuration: Multipurpose 2-way
- Transducers: 10 in. cone transducer, 1.75 in. HF driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 56 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage (-6 dB): 90 degree conical
- Maximum SPL (1 meter): 129 dB peakAmplifier
- Power Output: 1000 W Class D
- Input Impedance (ohms): XLR / 1/4": 40k balanced / 20k unbalanced
- XLR / 1/4" MIC mode: 2260 balanced
- RCA: 10k
- Controls: Power, Gain A, Gain B, Mic/Line, LF Mode (Ext Sub/Norm/DEEP), HF Mode (Flat/Vocal Boost), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
- Indicators: Power, Signal A, Signal B, Standby, Limit, Mic
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR/1/4" line/mic level input, Balanced female XLR/1/4" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out, Balanced male XLR "mix" out, Stereo RCA line level input, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector
- Cooling: On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail
- Transducer Protection: Thermal limiting, excursion limiting
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 85 - 265 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 Power): 100 VAC, 2.3 A
120 VAC, 2.01 A
230 VAC, 1.13 APole Socket Size:
1-3/8" (35 mm)Enclosure
- Material: Impact resistant ABS
- Finish: Black paint
- Grille: Black powder coated 18 gauge steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.4" x 12.6" x 11.8"
- Weight (Net): 32 lb / 14.5 kg
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs
- Pair, with Stage Ready Pack
- Shipping Weight: 88 lbs
- Pair, with Speaker Pack II
- Shipping Weight: 108 lbs
- with KSub Subwoofer
- Shipping Weight: 132 lbs