Same Day Music is an
authorized Reloop dealer
The Reloop Beatmix 4 is a performance-oriented 4-channel pad controller for Serato. Both companies have teamed up, to develop a 'fun to use' 4-Channel controller for the worldwide popular DJ software Serato to work seamlessly plug 'n' play: Connect and start mixing.
Optimized for the Club
Beatmix 4 offers an ergonomically designed 4-channel mixer layout, optimized for the club allowing you to work intuitively: Dedicated equalizer and gain dials, high-quality line-faders, an extremely smooth-running crossfader, 16 multi-color drum pads, as well as two extensive FX units are the foundation for your creativity.
Virtual Needle Position
Ultra flat, touch-sensitive jog wheels with aluminum platters and a diameter of 14.4 cm guarantee selectively precise beat matching, fast searching within tracks, and an authentic vinyl feel. Furthermore, the implemented LED technology on the surface and border of the jog wheels always show you the virtual needle position.
The rubberized pad section is the place for trigger action and creative ideas in the mix: The 3 cm large drum pads are used to control cue points, trigger loops, select various loop lengths, and also trigger samples. Any danger of confusion is ruled out: The color-coded trigger pads give visual feedback regarding status and mode selection -- this way you will always be in control, especially in dark surroundings.
Serato Sampler Control
A further special feature is the sophisticated Serato sampler control: Besides a dedicated volume fader, it is possible to start and stop samples via the pad section. Split Mode offers the possibility of a combined work flow as you can control both your cue points and trigger your samples at the same time.
Extensive Effect Section
The high-quality studio FX by iZotope can be creatively manipulated within Serato, thanks to two separate FX units, each one equipped with three rotaries and an endless encoder. In addition to the FX selection and the combination of three FX simultaneously, the Beatmix 4 also allows you to adjust the FX quantization.
Integrated Audio Interface
The integrated audio interface offers all necessary connections that are needed for your mix: Two headphone connections (3.5 and 6.3 mm) for monitoring, one mic input with separate volume control, and an RCA output for connecting your speakers.
Beatmix 4 is a winning package combining extensive mixing functions and a well thought out performance pad section - all at a very attractive price.
- 4-Deck SERATO Performance PAD Controller
- Easy plug 'n' play: Simply connect to your computer and start mixing your tracks
- Performance PAD section: 16x multi-color drum pads for triggering loop-, sample- and hot cue-mode
- Color-coded trigger pads give you visual feedback about mode and function
- Split mode: CUE and sampler mode can be combined
- Illuminated jog wheel (LED) for visual feedback on the virtual needle position
- Ergonomic and intuitive mixer/player design for optimal work flow
- Dedicated 3-band EQ control and gain control per channel
- SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated sampler volume fader
- Fader-start feature: Easy CUE control with the channel fader
- Quick-skip: Fast search within a track
- Slim-profile, big jog wheels with premium aluminum platters and superior scratching integration
- Control many, stunning DJ effects (FX engine by iZotope) with 2 FX units
- Integrated USB audio club interface
- 14-bit pitch fader with pitch bend control buttons
- Large transport section with stutter and sync controls
- Mouse-less playlist navigation
- 2x headphones connections on the front panel: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo jack incl. EQ control
- 6.3 mm jack mic input with volume control on the front panel
- SHIFT buttons for second layer control
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with minimal latency and highest audio characteristics (PC/Mac)
- Seamless hardware integration for SERATO DJ & DJ INTRO
- MIDI-ready: Compatible with most popular DJ software
- USB bus powered: No power supply required!
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of