Rane SIXTY-ONE Mixer for Serato Scratch Live Product Description
Same Day Music is an
authorized Rane dealer
Rane and Serato are proud to introduce the Rane Sixty-One mixer for Serato Scratch Live. The Rane Sixty-One is a plug-and-play package supporting two-deck digital vinyl simulation, software effects and all the record and playback channels you need. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes both ASIO and Core Audio drivers for use with other audio programs. Two Serato Control Vinyl Records and two Serato Control CDs are included.
A typical setup includes operation with two Scratch Live DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording PGM-1 post-fader, PGM-2 post-fader, and the Main mix.
Scratch Live has the lowest latency vinyl emulation system on the market. It has advanced vinyl groove and stylus modeling algorithm for a sound indistinguishable from the real thing.
Innovative positioning system allows fast and accurate needle dropping. The record has thin marks every minute, and a thicker mark every 5 minutes (played at 33 RPM). These marks assist you when using needle dropping to move through the track.
The Vinyl Scroll track allows you use your turntable or CD to scroll through your crate and pick the next song without touching your laptop. Two copies of Serato Control black vinyl are included with the Sixty-One: 10 minutes, plus Vinyl Scroll track. Side B: 15 minutes. Two 15-minute Serato Control CDs are also included with the Sixty-One.
If you are looking for the same bullet-proof construction, pristine audio quality and integrated 20-channel sound card, but would like added hardware effects, a second USB port to share with another DJ and their laptop, dedicated controls for Library, Loops, Cues and the SP-6 sampler, consider the Rane Sixty-Two mixer.
For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world's best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
Rane SIXTY-ONE Mixer for Serato Scratch Live Technical Description
Analog Inputs: 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line level input: Rear panel switches for each input
- Phono Response: RIAA +/-1 dB, Gain: 30 dB at 1 kHz
- Max Phono Input: 150 mV
- Max Line Input: 4 Vrms
ADCs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 101 dB A-weighted
DACs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted
Digital Signal Processing: 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
USB Audio: Six Stereo Record, Four Stereo Playback, 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
FlexFX Return: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jack
- Send: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jack
Mic Input: Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jack
- Tone Controls: 2-band, High and Low
- Mic-Line level switch: Choose Line to connect wireless receiver
Line Outputs: Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/-0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
- THD+N: <0.01 re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks (RCA & FlexFX): Maximum 4 Vrms
- Balanced jacks (Main 1/4"): Maximum 8 Vrms
Internal Universal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max
USB Power: Mixer is self-powered
Unit Size: 13.3" x 10" x 4"
(33.8 cm x 25.4 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 8 lb (3.7 kg)
Shipping Size: 7.75" H x 15" W x 19.25" D
(19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm)
- Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg)
Scratch Live System RequirementsPLEASE NOTE: These are the minimum requirements to run Scratch Live. For best performance and for use in professional situations Rane recommends you buy a higher spec computer. Rane recommends Intel processors.
- Available 2.0 USB port.
- Display resolution for all: 1280 x 720 or higher
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- 5400 RPM hard drive. 7200 RPM for high-resolution audio playback.
- 2 GB RAM (a large library will like more RAM).
- Mac, 32-bit: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8, 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 1 GB RAM
- Mac, 64-bit: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8, 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- OSX 10.5.8 or higher.
- Windows, 32-bit: Windows 7, 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Windows, 64-bit: Windows 7, 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or higher.
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or higher.
- Windows 7, recommended over Vista.
Note 1: Please read the FAQs at serato.com/support/scratchlive first if you are looking at buying a new computer.
Note 2: If you are using Scratch Live 2.x's more system intensive features such as DJ FX or AUX Deck plugins and are having issues you may need a higher spec computer for best results or make sure you have optimized your system: Windows 7 and Vista / Mac OS X.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of