Same Day Music is an
authorized Roland dealer
Meet the Roland Micro Cube RX -- small, loud, proud, and in true stereo! These little amps overachieve with serious bombast in a small body. You won't believe how much sound the Micro Cube RX delivers through its stereo power amps and recently developed custom speakers -- four per RX. Small on size, but huge on sound, this battery-operated stereo amp delivers a powerful punch at an affordable price.
This compact and road-rugged amp comes equipped with legendary JC-Chorus sound, eight built-in COSM amps, six digital effects, stereo Delay and Chorus, 3-band EQ and a chromatic tuner for perfect intonation. An onboard Rhythm Guide allows players to choose from an assortment of groovin' beats for practice purposes, but more importantly-play-along fun and creative jam sessions. AC adapter is included.
- Stereo power amplifiers and four recently developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers
- Eight COSM amps, six digital effects
- Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
- Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out
- Battery driven (6 x AA, up to 13-hour continuous use)
- Compact body with carrying strap
Consider the Roland Cubes the ultimate compact amps with high-quality, powerful sound. The cutting-edge speakers used in the Micro Cube RX are custom-designed and built specially for these amps.
Stereo Power Amps
With two specially made power amps and four speakers, the RX amp produces an immersive, stereo sound that must be heard to be believed. The true stereo engine also allows bass tones that defy the size of the cabinet.
The Micro Cube RX can run on battery or AC power (AC adapter included).
COSM Amps & Digital Effects
Guitarists and bassists have come to rely on Roland and BOSS for the best effects in the world. The Micro Cube RX benefits from this world-leading technology, offering eight built-in COSM amps, six digital effects, three band EQ, and a chromatic tuner.
Immersive Stereo FX
The Micro Cube RX's onboard stereo effects benefit from Roland's decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depth and lush sound of the stereo Chorus and Reverb.
The metronome is a music-student's best friend, but that mind-numbing click, click, click can get irksome. That's where the Micro Cube RX's Rhythm Guide comes in handy. It's like having a drummer inside your amp. Choose from an assortment of groovin' patterns to practice with. Improve your timing while having a more enjoyable musical experience, or just have fun jamming along to the beats.
The Phones/Recording output serves two purposes: Plug in a set of headphones and enjoy private practice with lush, stereo sound, or plug directly into a stereo mixer or recording device for accurate signal transfer directly from the Micro Cube RX.
The Micro Cube RX's line input lets you plug in a guitar, bass, or microphone. In addition, the stereo AUX input accepts input from an iPod, a CD player, or musical instrument so you can blend its signal with your own.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
Rated Power Output: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- MONO AUX IN: -10 dBu
Speakers: 10 cm (4 inches) x 4Controls
POWER Switch, TUNER Switch
- BOOST Switch, TYPE Switch (ACOUSTIC SIM / JC CLEAN / BLACK PANEL / BRIT COMBO / CLASSIC / METAL / R-FIER / MIC), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob
- BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob
- EFX Knob (CHORUS / FLANGER / PHASER / TREMOLO), DELAY/REVERB Knob
- START/STOP Switch, TAP TEMPO Switch, PATTERN Knob (METRONOME / ROCK1 / ROCK2 / BLUES / COUNTRY / RIndicators
TUNER: TUNER, TUNER METER
RHYTHM GUIDE: RHYTHM GUIDE, VARIATIONOthers
- Input Jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- Foot Switch Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- MONO AUX IN Jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- REC OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- AC Adaptor Jack
- Grounding Terminal
Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry battery(*) LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6 *sold separately
Current Draw: 186 mA
- Power Cord
- AC Adaptor
- Owner's ManualOptions
- Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6)
- Connection Cable (PCS-31)Size and Weight:
Width: 11-11/16 inches (296 mm)
Depth: 8-3/16 inches (207 mm)
Height: 11-5/8 inches (294 mm)
Weight: 14 lbs. 2 oz. (6.4 kg)
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs