Same Day Music is an
authorized Shure dealer
The Shure Microflex MX393/C is a surface-mounted electret condenser microphone designed primarily for mounting on conference tables, stage floors, and lecterns. Its high sensitivity and wide frequency range makes it especially suitable for picking up speech and vocals in sound reinforcement and recording applications. The MX393/C's cardioid pattern picks up sound in a 130-degree angle, and rejects off-axis noise to the rear of the mic.
Shure's Microflex MX300 Series microphones take advantage of the principle that, at a barrier or boundary, sound pressure level doubles. When placed near a sufficiently large boundary surface, the microphone has 6 dB higher sensitivity and approximately 3 dB greater direct-to-reverberant sound ratio.
The MX393/C model includes an internal preamplifier, detachable cable with XLR output connector, programmable membrane on/off switch and on/off indicator LED. Programmable switches offer the flexibility to be set for Push to Talk, Push to Mute or Push On/Push Off modes.
Attractively designed with a low profile, professional appearance, the MX393/C Microflex Boundary microphone comes with an easy-to-use paint mask for your custom-color installations.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Cardioid polar pattern indicated by the /C model number suffix, with 130-degree pickup angle
- Sleek, low-profile design for surface mounting and unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of