Same Day Music is an
authorized Shure dealer
Mic up the whole band with this package deal. Includes SM58s for vocals, SM57s for everything else, plus 6 20ft. XLR microphone cables and a microphone case to tote everything around in.
What can you say about the Shure SM57? It is a tool found in the workbench of every sound engineer, both for live and studio applications. There's simply no question: it's a "must-have" mic.
The SM57 is a cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic microphone with a contoured frequency response of 40 to 15,000 Hz, perfect for clean reproduction of vocals and instruments. But the SM57 is most renowned in the music industry as the standard microphone of choice for snare drums and guitar amplifiers. Go to any stage or studio and you're likely to find SM57s pointing at the amps and snare.
By the way, the '57 has been proudly standing on the podium of the US President for over 30 years, so you can add patriotism to its outstanding attributes! This mic is also known to take a beating and come back for more, so tell your roadie Rocco to have a ball! Its outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make this "workhorse" the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers the world over.
Consistently the first choice of performers around the globe, the SM58 vocal microphone is a genuine world standard and a true audio legend. The Shure SM58 is a unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional vocal use in sound reinforcement and studio recording.
A highly effective, built-in, spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The SM58 has a tailored vocal response for a sound that is a world standard. Rugged construction, a proven shock mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently. Outdoors or indoors, singing or speech -- the SM58 is the overwhelming choice of professionals worldwide.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
S.N. Shure began his company's relationship with the products of personal sound by launching a one-man operation in 1925 that sold radio parts kits. Since then, Shure microphones and audio electronics have been the tools of choice for politicians, musicians, corporations, churches, and broadcasters across the world. Anyone who considers sound to be an important part of his or her self-expression has probably used one of Shure's microphones, phonograph needles, or other professional audio products.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40 to 15,000 Hz (see Figure 2)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about
microphone axis, uniform with frequency 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate
grille and a stainless steel screen.
- Dimensions: 32 x 157 x 23mm (1-1/4 x 6-3/16 x 29/32 in.)
- Swivel Adapter: Positive-action, break-resistant, adjustable through 180 degrees,
with standard 5/8 in.-27 thread
- Net Weight (without cable): 284 g (10 oz.)
- Furnished Accessories: Swivel Adapter, Storage BagSM58
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -74.5 dB* (0.19 mV)
- Power Level: -56.0 dB**
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 (300 actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on
pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die cast metal; matte-finished,
silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille
- Overall Dimensions: 51 x 162 x 23mm (2 x 6-3/8 x 29/32 in.)
- Swivel Adapter: Positive-action, break-resistant, adjustable through 180 degrees, with standard 5/8 in.-27 thread
- Net Weight: 298 g (10.5 oz.)
*0 dB = 1 v/ bar
**0 dB = 1 mw/10 bar
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- 4xSM57, 2xSM58, with CBI Cables and On-Stage Bag
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
- 2xSM57, 4xSM58, CBI Cables and On-Stage Bag
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs
- 4xSM57, 2xSM58, Hot Wire Cables and Gator Case
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- 4xSM58, 2xSM57, Hot Wire Cables and Gator Case
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs