Same Day Music is an
authorized Shure dealer
The Shure ULXD14/85 Digital Wireless Lavalier Microphone System offers uncompromising audio clarity and extremely efficient RF performance with rugged, intelligent, encryption-enabled hardware.
Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, the Shure ULX-D Digital brings a greater level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
- ULXD4 digital wireless receiver
- ULXD1 wireless bodypack transmitter
- WL185 lavalier condenser microphone
ULXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D(tm) Digital Wireless Systems.
With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
ULXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The ULXD1 is a wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum case, the ULXD1 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
Model WL185 Lavalier Microphone
A lavalier electret condenser mic designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
WL185 (Cardioid): Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle: 130 degrees.
Uncompromising Professional Digital Wireless
- 24-Bit / 48 kHz digital audio delivers incredibly clear and accurate reproduction of the source material
- Wide frequency range with flat response for superb low range and transient response
- Greater than 120 dB dynamic range provides excellent signal-to-noise performance
- Encryption-enabled for any application for which secure transmission is needed
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) conforming to the US Government National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publication FIPS-197
- Enabled via front panel menu on the receiver and sent over IR sync
- A unique, randomized encryption key is generated every time encryption is enabled
- Wide selection of trusted Shure Microphones, including the legendary SM58(r)
Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance
- Up to 64 MHz overall tuning range (region dependent)
- Up to 14 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (17 on an 8 MHz TV channel)
- Over 60 compatible channels on one frequency band
- Rock-solid signal stability with no audio artifacts extends over the entire 100 meter line-of-sight range using standard supplied dipole antennas
Rugged, Intelligent Hardware
Optimized scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies available
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system's dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable system gain is easily accessible from the receiver front panel
- Upgraded LCD screens with adjustable contrast and brightness on both transmitters and receivers
- Rugged metal housing on both transmitters and receiver
- Interference detection and alerts provide instant confirmation when interference is present
- Ethernet networking for streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench 6 integration, and AMX/Crestron control
- Support for frequency coordination with the Axient Spectrum Manager
Add the Optional SB900 Shure Rechargeable Battery
Adapted from industry-leading Axient intelligent power management technology. Optional advanced rechargeability accessories eliminate the need for disposable batteries while extending usage times and life cycle.
- Lithium-Ion chemistry and intelligent Shure battery circuitry results in rechargeable batteries with zero memory effect. The battery can be recharged at any time; a complete discharge is never necessary
- Provides ULX-D transmitters with unmatched 12+ hours of performance time
- Transmitters and receivers display remaining battery life in hours and minutes accurate to within 15 minutes
- Add the optional SBC200 dual docking charger to recharge batteries while inside or outside transmitters. Up to four SBC200s can be linked together to provide docked charging of eight transmitters from one power supply
- Add the SBC800 eight-bay charger to bring up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within three hours and 50% charge in one hour, with charge status LEDs for each battery
- AA alkaline backwards compatibility
- Both optional chargers fit in a standard-size rack drawer for easy transport and storageConsumer Alert
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNOTE:
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of