Same Day Music is an
authorized Steinberg dealer
Tailored to creative artists looking to combine the newest technologies with a vast range of musical features, Cubase Artist 6 is more than simply a DAW engineered to the highest standards. The VST Amp Rack plug-in includes an array of mind-blowing amp emulations while the HALion Sonic SE and LoopMash 2 virtual instruments make easy way for song writing and melding with loops. Enhanced usability due to the take-comping system, its commendable user interface, Windows and Mac 64-bit support and many other refinements make Cubase Artist 6 the perfect choice for talented newcomers and seasoned musicians.
- Designed for Singer/Songwriters, Composers, Bands and Producers
- 64 audio tracks, 128 MIDI tracks and 32 instrument tracks
- 32 physical inputs, 32 group channels and 96 kHz sampling rate support
- VST instrument rack with 32 instrument slots
- Raises the bar for multitrack drum editing tasks on all levels
- VST Expression 2 allows dynamic expression per MIDI note even on chords
- VST Expression Map speeds the setup of VST Expression maps
- VST Amp Rack customizable virtual guitar amplifier and effects suite
- Seven distinct amp models
- Sixteen legendary stomp boxes
- Six classic speaker cabinets
- Two microphone choices
- Built-in Tuner
- HALion Sonic SE - a streamlined version of HALion Sonic
- Highly evolved LoopMash 2 for creating fresh variations of your music
- Redesigned and extended VST 3 versions of Steinberg's VST 2 plug-ins
- Surround Panner
- Mixer Delay
- SMPTE Generator
- Mix 6 to 2
- Test Generator
- Global project compatibility between Cubase 6 derivates
- PC and Mac Compatible
Drum Editing Deluxe
Developed in conjunction with recording professionals and top-flight studio drummers, Cubase 6 raises the bar for multitrack drum editing tasks on all levels. Incorporating an entire new transient and tempo detection, phase stable audio quantization and drum replacement functions, Cubase 6 offers a complete toolset to perfect the rhythm, feel and flavor of live-recorded drum tracks. Whether it is about non-destructively correct timing issues or changing the tempo of a drum performance seamlessly - a tight groove is just a few clicks away.
Drum Editing Features Include:
- Transient detection
- Straightforward drum replacement
- Advanced tempo detection
- Multitrack audio quantization
VST Expression 2
The perfect choice for demanding orchestral arrangements and creating unique sound effects, Note Expression allows controller values to be drawn directly onto single note events in the Key Editor. Because each individual note event contains its own set of controller data, even polyphonic sounding notes can now be dynamically controlled - fully independent from each other. This way, composers can access controller information such as volume or pitch bend in one place, making it easy to scale, shift or delete several values at once.
Best of all, when moving or copying a note event, the associated controller data will follow as well. Each single note event and controllers are treated as one unit, which makes working with instrument articulations faster and more intuitive than ever before. Breaking the traditional MIDI limitations opens up entirely new creative possibilities: Imagine a chord containing different filter sweeps, volume curves or dynamic expressions for every single note!
Insane Guitar Tones
VST Amp Rack is the reference virtual guitar amplifier and effects suite, featuring the best in convolution technology. With the push of a button, VST Amp Rack delivers a comprehensive collection of outstanding guitar tones across an array of genres and styles from vintage to modern.
Based on some of the finest guitar amplifiers ever crafted, VST Amp Rack comes with seven distinct amp models that exactly reproduce the unique character of their originals. Whether it is crystal clean, creamy crunch or singing sustain, VST Amp Rack always delivers the perfect tone for studio-grade guitar tracks.
More to Stay For
Steinberg Cubase 6 comes with many exciting features that make the latest incarnation of Cubase possibly the most comprehensive DAW to date. But it's also all the small details that have been refined that make the overall Cubase experience not only more powerful but truly inspiring. Plug-in Generation
- Cubase 6 includes redesigned and extended VST 3 versions of some of Steinberg's most popular, first-class VST 2 plug-ins: the powerful De-esser, the greatly enhanced Surround Panner, Mixer Delay, SMPTE Generator, Mix 6 to 2 and the really useful Test Generator.More Grid options
- With Steinberg Cubase 6 you can now adjust the grid of the Project window and MIDI editors to your quantize settings. Simply select Use Quantize as the grid type and pick the quantize preset of your choice to get a triplets grid in the Project window, for example.Pristine Time-Stretching
- The stunning zplane algorithms in Steinberg Cubase 6 have been customized for tonal, complex, single and percussive audio material. These algorithms are optimized for extreme time-stretching so you will be amazed how good they sound. This is one jaw-dropping tool you won't want to miss after the first try.Take your MediaBay With You
- With Steinberg Cubase 6, you can now store the loops and samples in your MediaBay on external USB hard drives. Take your content along with you and call it up within another MediaBay with no further indexing required. The latest MediaBay version also sports a Mini Browser which displays all the information you need at a glance.Notepad Track Data Export
- This useful feature lets you export all information stored in each track's Notepad as one consolidated text file so you don't have to open numerous files to find the data you're looking for.
Plenty of eye candy
Cubase 6 features a significantly redesigned graphical user interface that not only looks good but also makes the huge Cubase 6 feature set even more accessible. Color and contrast optimization minimize eye strain and viewing fatigue during extended viewing sessions - this is pivotal when working long hours to meet project deadlines.
The updated look for Parts, Events, Arranger and Marker tracks helps you to distinguish between what's important and what may not be so important in the Project window, while the revised Inspector and the overall color scheme rounds out the fresh design.
X64 support for Mac
The native Cubase 64-bit support under Mac OS X 10.6 64-bit increases the addressable amount of RAM from 2 gigabytes to an astonishing 1 terabyte. In plain words, the bigger your memory, the more tracks, plug-ins and samples you can use in Cubase. This also means you can easily use all the compatible libraries available on the market today. That's what 64-bit support is all about.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of