Same Day Music is an
authorized Tascam dealer
The Tascam CC-222MKIV records cassette tapes to CD-Rs, saving them as digital files with a single button professional CD/Cassette recorder with phono inputs.
The CC-222MKIV Professional CD/Cassette Recorder replaces the best-selling CC-222SLMKII. A TEAC tray-loading transport ensures years of reliable operation in the most demanding installations. The transport allows gapless recording when writing track markers, something not possible using off-the-shelf PC drives. Various recording features like automatic track creation help the operator create polished recordings without constant supervision.
Dubbing both ways between CDs and cassettes is simple. The CD and cassette sections can be operated independently, and individual inputs and outputs are also supported. A phono input is provided so that records can be recorded to cassettes and CD-R/RW discs. In addition to analog line inputs, line outputs, and phono inputs, Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs are also included. Digital I/O gives the CC-222mkIV the flexibility to handle recording and playback needs in a variety of audio workplaces.
In the CD recorder section, an AKM AK4528VM is used for AD/DA conversion for clean, clear sound quality and a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz +/-0.8dB.
TASCAM's CC-222mkIV professional CD/Cassette Recorder promises years of reliable service in the toughest installation environments.
Features:The CD and Cassette Recorder Sections Can Be Operated independently - Including Individual Inputs and Outputs.
The CD and cassette recorder sections have independent inputs and outputs, and can be operated independently when recording and playing back. A single CC-222MKIV can fulfill the needs of both a CD recorder and a cassette deck.Dub Between CD and Cassette, or Simultaneously Record To Both
Dubbing from a cassette to CD, or CD to cassette, is controlled from a dedicated button for simplicity. Both the CD and the cassette tape can also record the same source simultaneously.A Built-In Phono Input Enables Recording Vinyl Records Directly to CD or Cassette
Connect an analog turntable* to the RIAA PHONO INPUT jacks to record your vinyl records to cassette tapes and CD-R/CD-RW discs.
* This unit supports analog turntables that use MM(moving magnet) cartridges.Connect Analog and Digital Devices To Record Them to CD or Cassette
The CD and cassette tape sections have separate analog line input jacks, allowing you to connect equipment to CDs and cassette tapes individually. In addition, the CD section has S/PDIF digital input connectors (OPTICAL/COAXIAL), to losslessly record them as sources to CD-R/CD-RW discs.
* Connect analog turntables to the RIAA PHONO INPUT jacks.24-bit AKM AK4528VM AD/DA conversion
The high-performance AKM codec captures audio with a wide dynamic range for superior CD recording.A Selection of Track Division Functions
The CC-222MKIV has a variety of track division functions to make recording simpler. Additionally, a rec-mute function can insert silence between tracks.Automatic Track Division
A track marker can be created based on the input level, adding a track when the input falls below a specified level (from -24 to -72dB).
* When recording analog records, it is recommended that the auto track function is switched OFF. Noises caused by scratches and dust on records might result in the audio track function not working properly.Time Track Division
Time-based track creation can be set every 1-10 minutes. This method is preferred in some applications - such as conference recording, when there is no gap between segments (like when recording music).Manual Track Division
A track can be written manually by pressing the RECORD key while the unit is in record mode.
The TEAC-designed tray-loading transport with gapless continuous recording
The CC-222MKIV includes a TEAC CD transport, exclusively designed for audio recording. Fine-tuned firmware enables continuous recording without any gaps between tracks. Unlike drives designed for general PC use, TEAC's transport won't leave a dropout between songs - making it ideal for live recording...Shockproof Memory to Prevent Skipping due to Vibration
Data is stored in the memory of the CC-222MKIV so that smooth, stutter-free playback is possible even when vibrations of up to 4 seconds occur.
- CD recorder section
- Supported media: CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA
- High speed CD-RW Supports
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and Data-CD
- High reliability in-house manufactured CD drive
- OPC (optimum power control) function: Adjusting the laser power for each disc type
- Adopts AK4528VM audio codec made by Asahi Kasei Microdevices which has 24-bits processing
- RCA analog unbalanced inputs/outputs
- COAXIAL digital input/output (IEC60958-3:S/PDIF)
- OPTICAL digital input/output (IEC60958-3:S/PDIF)
- SRC (sampling rate converter): Automatically convert the incoming frequency to 44.1kHz (for 32 to 48kHz)
- Repeat playback function (continuous, single, program, random, A-B)
- Pitch control playback function: Pitch and speed can be varied (+/-12.5%, 0.1 to 1.0% increments, for CD-DA)
- Key control playback function: (b1 to b6, #1 to #6, half-note increments, for CD-DA)
- Intro check function that plays the first 10 seconds of each track
- Auto space function that inserts about four seconds of silence between tracks during playback
- Time display switching (elapsed track/disc time, remaining track/disc time)
- Timer playback function (external timer sold separately): Automatically begin playback when turned on
- Sync recording function that automatically starts recording when sound begins
- -24dB to -72dB6dB step(Digital input) -24dB to -54dB6dB step(Analog input)
- Automatic track division: Automatically insert a track division at a preset condition
- Time track division: Automatically insert a track division per preset interval
- (1 to 10 minutes, 1 minutes increments)
- Consecutively-numbered tracks can be created during recording by pressing the RECORD button
- Rec-mute function: Recording four seconds of silence on the disc
- Selectable maximum recording track numbers (automatically stop at preset number)
- Digital volume for critical recording level adjustment (-()()-60dB to 18dB)
- Fade-in/Fade-out recording function (1 to 30 seconds, 1 seconds increments)
- Selectable COPY ID(free/1 generation/prohibit/SCMS)
- Erase function: Erase selected track or disc (for CD-RW)
- Unfinalize function (for CD-RW): Erase TOC information of finalized CD-RW
- Cassette recorder section
- Auto-reverse recording and playback mechanism
- Pitch control playback function: Pitch and speed can be varied (+/-10%)
- RTZ (Return to Zero) function that locates to the 0000 tape counter
- Rec-mute function: Recording four seconds of silence on the tape
- Independent input and output are possible for the CD and cassette sections
- Dubbing is possible both ways between the CD and cassette sections
- Built-in amp with MM-type (moving magnet) phono equalization allows direct connection of analog record players
- Built-in PHONO input jacks allow vinyl records to be dubbed to cassettes and CDs
- Independent operation (including simultaneous recording) of the CD recorder and cassettes section possible
- Continuous playback is possible both ways between the CD and cassette sections
- The playback signal from the CD or cassette (cassette receives priority) can be output from LINE OUTPUTS 2
- Headphone output (10mW/ch)
- Wireless 10-key remote controller with 10-key included
- 3-polar AC socket with detachable AC cable
- 3U EIA rackmountable
- RoHS certified
- Differences from CC-222SLII
- Tray loading type CD drive
- Dolby B is not supported
- Industrial design
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of