Same Day Music is an
authorized Line 6 dealer
Line 6 Relay digital wireless guitar systems are hassle-free and work right out of the box. Power up, pick a channel, and go! Put analog wireless to shame. All channels in all Relay digital wireless systems work all the time -- there's no website to reference and no need to scan for open channels.
Perfectly placed ins and outs, metal stompbox-style reciever, internally mounted antennas; the Relay G50 digital wireless system is the perfect addition to any pedal board.
- 200-foot range; 12 user-selectable channels
- Broad 10Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Superior 118 dB dynamic range with Zero compression
- Broadcasts in the 2.4GHz band: optimal for guitar wireless
- Find open channels right out of the box--no scanning, no searching, no hassle
- EQ settings match the sound of a guitar cable so you can keep your sound
- Encrypted data stream provides additional signal protection
Exclusive VWT (Virtual Wire Transmission) technology ensures full-range frequency response, excellent transient response, and wide dynamic range - just like a high-quality guitar cable.
Relay digital wireless systems produce full-range tones with 10Hz-20kHz frequency response, exceedingly low noise with up to 120dB dynamic range, and studio-quality resolution with 24-bit A/D conversion. (Comparably priced analog wireless systems offer 50Hz-15kHz frequency response and >90dB dynamic range. This wreaks havoc on your tone, especially if you use a high-gain amp.)
Cable Tone Simulation
Using a cable and a wireless system? Now you can switch back and forth without having to adjust the tone settings on your amplifier. Relay digital wireless systems feature a Cable Tone Simulator, which lets you match the sound of your Relay to the sound of your cable.
Companders squash your signal and ruin your tone. Analog wireless systems require companders but Relay wireless systems do not. Remaining compander-free enables Relay to deliver a beautiful high-end sparkle, thunderous low-end punch, and touch response that analog wireless systems simply cannot deliver.
Digital Channel Lock
Exclusive DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology automatically locks out all sources of interference. The only sound that will come out of your amplifier is you - not static, not Top 40 radio, just you. Guaranteed.
2.4 GHz broadcast...What about Wi-Fi?
Worried about interference caused by 2.4GHz WiFi networks and Bluetooth devices? Don't be. Relay digital wireless systems use uniquely addressed and encoded digital transmission technology. Your tone will make it from your transmitter to your receiver free of interference.
The best way to avoid interference? Don't get in its way. Relay digital wireless systems broadcast in the 2.4GHz band, which successfully avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources.
Full Quality, No Matter What
Whether you're playing two feet from your Relay or at the edge of its range, you get the same great specs: full frequency response, superior dynamic range, cable-inspired dependability, and 24-bit A/D conversion.Consumer Alert
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNOTE:
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
Metal Stompbox-style System
- Transmission Format: Line 6 proprietary digital audio transmission
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- RF Carrier Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Compatible Channels: 12
- Transmission Range: 200 feet line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- FCC Approval: Part 15 approved, no user-license requiredTBP12 Transmitter
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times oversampling
- Input Impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
- Connectors: 1/4-inch unbalanced input
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
- LEDs Display: Power, Audio Status
- LCD Display: Channel Number, Battery Life
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (2x AA alkaline batteries)RXS12 Receiver
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times oversampling
- LEDs Display: Power On, Data Link, Audio Status
- LCD Displays: Channel Number, Transmitter Battery Life
- Power Requirements: DC-1g power supply (9VDC)
- 1/4-inch output
- Tuner pass-thru
- Power On/Off
- Channel Select
- Cable Tone Simulator
Same Day Music is an authorized dealer of
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs