Getting Your Order In Order
Getting your order in order is important. Guaranteed Same Day shipping only applies when the item is still "Guaranteed Same Day" when you get your order in order, and items only ship the same day when orders are in order by 2pm EST. Regardless of our guarantee, we cannot ship your product until your order is in order - and until you get your product neither of us is happy.
What constitutes a valid order?
A valid order consists of:
- Matching billing address. The billing address is the address where you receive your credit card statement. The billing address must appear exactly as it is listed with your issuing bank. Additionally, the customer name must appear exactly as the issuing bank has it on record; this is also known as the Cardholder name.
- Valid Phone Number. To expedite the handling of your order, please provide us with the number listed with your issuing bank; this must also be a working number where you can be reached during our business hours.
- Listed Shipping Address. We are glad to ship your package to the location that best serves your needs. However, listing your shipping address with your credit card company (a routine procedure) is your best way to guarantee prompt shipment. Otherwise shipment may be delayed due to verification efforts when shipment is to an address other than the Billing Address or one of the valid Listed Shipping Addresses.
- Valid Credit Card. We accept Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover. Although we accept all major credit cards, we must be able to verify your billing and shipping address and we are restricted to domestic shipments only.
- Valid Email Address. This ensures that we can contact you effectively.
*If we are unable to verify your order via our automated system or by calling the bank, order processing may be delayed. We will immediately attempt to contact you with requests for additional information.
From time to time, we may request additional verification, such as a faxed copy of the back of the credit card or drivers license. The purpose would be to expedite order processing while protecting your personal information. We're sure you can appreciate the importance of these extra steps.
How do we verify the information you give us?
We take two steps to protect the security of your credit card and your identity. First, we take your order on our secure server and transmit it safely to our highly secure mainframe computer. Second, we verify your information to protect your identity by ensuring that you are the person using your card. When Same Day Music customers place an order, we go to great lengths to make sure that we have the correct cardholder information.
How does our verification differ from other online retailers?
Same Day Music takes extra measures to ensure that your identity is protected and that using your credit card is safe. As a result, your experience with us may differ somewhat from your experience with other online retailers. The end result is that shopping at Same Day Music is safer than shopping at a store. There may be some extra steps in the process, but we're confident you will agree with us that these steps are a small price to pay to secure your identity.
How do you know if you have entered the billing address correctly?
Enter your billing information exactly as it appears on your credit card statement; this includes your name, billing address, and your phone number. Remember, incomplete or incorrect information may slow order processing and void the Guaranteed Same Day shipping.
You need to ship to a location other than your billing address; how can you make sure that there isn't a delay from verifying your information?
The best way to avoid delays in verifying your information is to call your credit company. When you call, let them know that you would like to list an authorized/alternate shipping address. If this is not a feature they offer, ask them to put it in the memo area of their computer system; this will suffice. This will expedite the verification process so your item can ship the same day you order.
Same Day Music reserves the right to refuse orders for any reason, including suspicion (not proof) of credit card fraud. Further, Same Day Music reserves the right to disclose information identified as likely to be fraudulent to credit-card companies, their investigators, and the proven cardholder. The Federal Trade Commission takes credit card fraud very seriously. We're confident you will appreciate these additional steps we take at our expense to ensure your identity and credit card remain secure and protected for your use and no one else's.