Korg Pa4X Arranger Workstation Keyboard, 61-Key
Check the delivery time for another location!
- and with enhanced performance capabilities. The Pa4X Professional Arranger is more than a keyboard. It's your backup band; your accompanist; and your musical director. It's your soundman; your effects engineer; and your always in-tune background singers. Best of all -
- you're always in charge!Ideal for composing, recording, and combo use, the intuitive Pa4X really comes to life in the hands of the solo keyboard performer and entertainer. And nowhere else is the flawless operation and superior sound of one keyboard instrument more in the spotlight. To that end, every aspect of Korg's industry-leading Professional Arranger series has been re-examined and improved, resulting in the Pa4X -
- an instrument without equal. The EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis
- Expanded) sound engine delivers unprecedented realism and highly detailed sounds, drawing on a massive PCM resource over 10 times larger than those found in previous models. Korg's exclusive DNC (Defined Nuance Control) provides highly articulate solo instruments. Partnerships with Waves Audio and TC-Helicon provide state-of-the-art audio processing and vocal effects. Plus, there are tons of instruments and drumkits, along with a massive infusion of Styles to cover a world of musical genres.
Features:- 61 semi-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
- Huge 7-inch capacitive TouchView display with tilting system
- Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive redesigned graphical interface
- EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine
- Improved realism and pristine sound quality
- Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database
- Plus up to 400 MB of user PCM data
- Over 1,500 sounds including GM and XG sets
- 512 user Sound and 128 user Drumkit locations with full editing features
- Digital Drawbar Organ sound engine
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation
- Three assignable switches
- Four-way joystick
- Ribbon controller
- Complete sample recording and editing features
- Import audio waveforms in the most common formats including Wav, Aiff and SoundFont
- Over 500* factory Styles with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks
- 4 Keyboard Sets and 4 Pads per Style,
- 13 Internal user banks and 13 Direct user banks locations for unlimited storage
- Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly
- Chord Sequences can be saved in each Style and SongBook entry
- Search function for quickly locating any musical resource
- Standard MidiFile to Style converter feature
- Keyboard Set Library includes a collection of best ready to play sounds
- Keyboard Sets can be recalled even from Direct locations
- Multiple Effects processors
- 142 effect types:
- 4 Insert and 3 Master effects for accompaniment parts,
- 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for Keyboard Tracks
- Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite: MaxxEQ, MaxxBass, MaxxTreble, MaxxStereo, MaxxVolume
- TC-Helicon Vocal Processing: Four-part Harmonizer, Double, uMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Score, Chords, and Lyric display
- Compatible with most common lyrics formats including graphical (+G) for MP3.
- Lyrics can be showed in their original languages
- Keys: Semi-weighted keys with Velocity and Aftertouch
- System: Upgradable Operating System/Multitasking load while play feature
- Sound Generator: EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) /Filters with Resonance - Three band EQ for each track
- Polyphony: 128 Voices, 128 Oscillators
- 4 Insert Effects; 3 Master Effects (142 Types)
- Keyboard/Real Time Tracks
- 1 Insert Effect; 2 Master Effects (142 Types)
- Final Mastering Effects:
- Waves Audio Ltd. MAXX Suite:
- Includes: MaxxEQ, MaxxBass, MaxxTreble, MaxxStereo, MaxxVolume
- Voice Processor Technology by: TC Helicon/Four-part Harmonizer, Double, uMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction; plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
- - Sounds / Drum kits Factory:
- More than 1,500 Factory Sounds including a multilayer Stereo Piano with damper/body resonance, GM/XG sound sets and more than 90 Drumkits* including Ambient Drums
- - User Area:
- 512 Sounds, 128 Drumkits
- Digital Drawbars
- 9 Footages, Percussion, Key On/Off, Leakage (Effect section includes rotary speaker)
- Defined Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- Natural Ambience Drums Sound
- Full Sounds/Drumkits editing capability
- User PCM RAM Memory: 400 MB
- Load KORG, Wav, AIFF and SoundFont formats
- Save KORG, Wav and AIFF formats
- Full Edit, Time Slice, Sampling feature
- Styles: More than 500 (TBD) preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- 1,872 locations including the User banks and Direct function
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Keyboard Sets, 4 Pads and one Style Setting per Style
- Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT
- Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Synchro Start, Synchro Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Bass Inversion, Auto Fill, Manual Bass, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare & Kick Designation, and Style to KBD Set Mode
- Chord Sequencer: Chord Sequence recorder in Style Play mode/Chord Sequence save in Style and SongBook entries
- Edit functions: delete, copy from Style/SongBook, import/export from/to SMF
- Keyboard Set Library
- Memorize keyboard tracks settings
- 1,584 locations including the User banks and direct function
- -"My Setting" special Keyboard Set
- Song Play
- Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer Player with X-Fader Balance control
- Supported formats: MID, KAR, MP3 + lyrics, MP3+G
- 2 Players with separate Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Lyrics, Score, and Chord data can be displayed on screen, or on external video monitor
- Markers with Add, Delete, Edit and Loop functions
- Jukebox function
- MP3 Player / Recorder
- Double MP3 Player and MP3 Recorder
- Real Time Transpose (+6/-5 semitones)
- Tempo change (+/-30%)
- Advanced Vocal Remover
- Record MP3 files including Styles, SMF, MP3, Keyboard Tracks, Pads, Microphone and Effects
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
- Full-featured sequencer, 16 tracks, Up to 200,000 events, SMF native format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes
- User-definable Set Lists with layout button association
- Filtering and Ordering options
- "i-Series" models: Styles
- "Pa-Series" models: Style, Performance, Program/Sound, Song, SongBook, Pad
- Pads: Assignable Pads + Stop Button - Pad Record function
- General Controls: Master Volume; Fade In/Out; Keyboard-Acc/Song Balance Volume; Ensemble; Octave Transpose; Master Transpose; Quarter Tone and Arabic Scale memorized inside Keyboard Sets; Joystick (pitch + modulation); Ribbon; Mic Volume; Harmony/Double; Delay/Reverb; Mic Preset; Mic On/Off; Harmony On/Off; Double On/Off; 8 Assignable Sliders; Slider Mode; MP3 Volume; 3 Assignable Switches; Tempo +/-; Tempo Lock; Metronome On/Off; Dial; Up/+;
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.