Korg Pa700 Arranger Workstation Keyboard, 61-Key
Check the delivery time for another location!
- Two models: Standard and Oriental versions. Oriental version is preloaded with musical resources from Middle East countries
- Enhanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal ROM
- plus up to 256 MB of user PCM compressed data
- provides a powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Three assignable switches, two assignable knobs and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the sound articulations (DNC
- Defined Nuance Control)
- 61 key keyboard with velocity
- Slim and compact lightweight cabinet
- Big TouchView 7" TFT display
- Easy layout and improved graphical interface with a new Search function for quickly locating musical resources
- Dual-cone speaker system ensures a powerful and clear sound
- Over 370 Factory Styles, each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 24 User banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user-created Styles and settings
- The Direct SongBook will extend your internal database on-the-fly
- User and Direct banks can now be renamed, to allow for a more personalized set of custom Styles, Pads and Keyboard Sets. Custom names appear in the Selection windows, and make finding items much faster
- The Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly. Sequences can be stored in any Style and SongBook entry
- The Style Creator Bot automatically creates a Style from a MIDI Song, while also creating a Chord Sequence from the Song's chords
- Multiple Effects processors:
- 2 Insert and 2 Master effects for the Accompaniment parts,
- 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for the Keyboard Sounds
- Final Limiter and Parametric EQ
- Vocal Processor with 5 dedicated effects
- Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM and GS songs
- The Detect Chord function scans the MIDI Song's tracks for chords, then saves them as Chords events to be read in the Lyrics or Score page
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable Set Lists. Filtering and ordering options. Direct access
- Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be shown in their original languages (except the Oriental and Arabic Languages*)
- Style and SongBook editing procedures has been made easier and more intuitive
- KORG, WAV, AIFF and SoundFont sample formats import function
- 512 User Sound locations, 256 User Drum Kit locations
- MIDI connection can now also be done through the USB HOST port (in addition to the USB DEVICE and the MIDI ports). This allows for easy connection of controllers like digital pianos (for example, our HAVIAN 30), or the KORG nano and micro series, with no need of special adapters
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.