The JBL PRX818XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX818XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.The PRX818XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX818XLF is comprised of a powerful 2278G Differential Drive dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, lightweight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or 1/4-inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- Maximum SPL Output 134 dB Peak
- 18" Differential Drive(R) low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 1500W highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Wi-Fi. Control and configure your show from anywhere.
- DSP input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, and component optimization
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs and XLR loop-through
- Top panel M20 pole mount socket for sub/satellite configuration
- Injection molded handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven
- DuraFlex finish