The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive 18-inch woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure.The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition, it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.JBL's VRX900 Series Constant Curvature Line Arrays are designed and built to the same high standards and uses the same advanced, concert-proven drivers as JBL's VERTEC Series Line Arrays, the industry leader in large venue sound reinforcement. Intended for smaller venues than VERTEC, the JBL VRX900 Series speakers deliver extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package.
Features:- Built-in JBL Drivepack DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500 Watts of peak Power
- DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and light weight
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- Large port area for reduced distortion