Super-Kick IIA clear, 2-ply bass drumhead. This 2-ply version provides extra durability and a more focused sound.With Aquarian's "Sound Curve" collar design, the bearing edge finds its own spot in the curve. No wrinkles even with loose tuning. Aquarian drumheads tune fast and easy -
- every time!Due to constant vibration, conventional drumheads all have some degree of slippage inside the hoop, which results in de-tuning and lack of resonance and response.Triple Locking SystemAquarian's unique "Triple Locking System" provides drummers with previously unheard of advantages in resonance and playability.1. Holes are punched in the bottom of a "U" shaped channel which has been formed in the drumhead. These holes allow the epoxy to flow into the "Safe-T-Loc" channel.2. The "T-Ribs" that form the "Safe-T-Loc" channel prevent the epoxy and the drumhead, from slipping and pulling away from the hoop.3. The "Locking Shoulder" acts as a "stop" to ensure the correct collar height for the drumhead.The "Safe-T-Loc" hoop along with Aquarian's "Sound Curve" collar design provides easy tuning; great stick response; zero slippage inside the hoop; consistent sound; increased resonance and sensitivity; and the sound that drummers need and deserve.Features:Safe-T-Loc Hoop (patented) -
- Prevents slippage inside the hoop.The head does not de-tune during a performance and will not pull out. Tuning is consistent and the head stays in tune.Sound Curve Collar Design -
- Allows the drumhead to seat perfectly on the bearing edge. Conforms instantly to any shell design. Tuning is fast, easy and more accurate.Extra-Warm Drumhead Film -
- Produces a rich, warm and full mid range sound on toms and more low end on bass drums. Eliminates the "ping" and "plastic" sound common to other drumheads.Satin Finish Texture Coating -
- Coating does not chip off. It outlasts all others. Extremely thin, it provides a more responsive surface for brushes and sticks.