Hartke's lightweight TX600 is a 600-watt Class D bass amplifier that offers the legendary Hartke tube preamp circuitry in a highly portable design. Within a rugged, yet compact enclosure, the TX600 features an onboard compressor and unique tone stack EQ section that provides players of all styles with thorough control over their sound.
Tone StackInspired by the countless hours spent by Hartke engineers listening to bass players of all genres, the TX600's tone stack EQ is a preset equalization curve tailored to bass guitar. The Shape and Frequency knobs provide detailed control of the midrange frequency voicing, while the Bass and Treble controls allow for further adjustments to create a tone that is your own.
Tube PreampFeaturing the same Class A tube preamp circuitry as Hartke's renowned LH Series linear amplifiers, the TX600 produces a wide range of tone with incredible warmth and punch. The amp's Compressor knob provides control over the bass dynamics to establish a smooth, even sound, while a Brite button adds extra high frequency attack.
TransporterFeaturing an aluminum chassis and weighing only seven pounds, the TX600 is both rugged and portable. Its custom Class D amplifier provides the tonal characteristics of traditional linear amps, minus the backbreaking weight. With a headphone output and 1/8" (3.5mm) input for playing along to your favorite tracks, the TX600 is ideal for practice/rehearsal settings. An XLR direct output also optimizes the amp for direct recording or larger performance spaces.
Hartke TX600 Features
- 600-watt Class D bass amplifier that weighs 7 lb.
- Classic 12AX7 Class A tube preamp circuitry
- Tone stack EQ section including Shape, Frequency, Bass and Treble controls
- Compressor knob controls bass dynamics
- Brite button for increased high frequency attack
- 1/4" Active and Passive inputs
- 1/8" Aux input
- 1/8" headphone output
- Balanced XLR direct output
- Integrated carry handle
- Rugged aluminum chassis The Hartke's HyDrive HD210 features carefully crafted paper/aluminum hybrid cone drivers. The hybrid makeup delivers an exceptional blend of warmth and attack that can't be attained by traditional all-paper bass speakers. The outside curved Kevlar-loaded paper cone delivers smooth, even response with a deep tone, while the inner straight anodized aluminum cone produces highly accurate, distortion-free output.\t
Define Your SoundThe HyDrive HD210 cabinet provide depth and clarity that is unrivaled. The new double-roll curvilinear surround limits the drivers from over excursion, while providing a smooth midband response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural overtones to further define your sound.
Built to Perform and ProjectThe HyDrive HD210 is a sealed cabinet constructed from solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid, yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD210 is furnished with a black perforated steel grill, recessed steel handle and steel corners, making it both resilient and easy to transport.Hartke's HyDrive HD210 is the next step in speaker evolution. Compact and lightweight, this dual 10" bass speaker cabinet is perfect for the working bass player. On its own, or part of a stack, the 500-watt HD210 delivers a full sound stemming from Hartke's patented HyDrive HD paper/aluminum hybrid cone speakers.The HyDrive HD speaker design features a 2-piece composite cone that merges a straight anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar-loaded paper outer cone that delivers clean, clear output with an extremely smooth response. The double-roll curvilinear surround limits the driver from over excursion, while providing a smooth midband response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural overtones to further define your sound. Additionally, a round wire voice coil and vented former design has been incorporated to provide a nice low-end zing and that optimizes power handling.
HyDrive 210 Features
- 2x 10" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 500 watts RMS
- Cabinet Type: Sealed
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel