Audio-Technica's omnidirectional AT899 is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. It offers the convenience of battery or phantom power; its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces popping. This microphone is meant to be used with Audio-Technica wireless systems.
Features:- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant -
- free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- 9.8 foot cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector (4-pin) at power module
- Includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and windscreens, element covers and interchangeable single and double mic holders