Taking full advantage of the high-speed Thunderbolt 2 bus, the PreSonus Quantum 26x32 Thunderbolt Audio Interface audio/MIDI interface delivers extremely low latency and superb audio quality, with 24-bit, 192 kHz recording and playback; converters with better than 120 dB of dynamic range; and eight of PreSonus' famous recallable XMAX preamps. You get 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs, 6 combo mic/line inputs, 2 TRS main outputs, 8 TRS line outputs, stereo S/PDIF digital I/O, 16-channel ADAT Optical I/O (8 channels at 96 kHz), and two stereo headphone outputs for a total of up to 26 inputs and 32 outputs. All analog outputs are DC coupled and can deliver control voltages for analog gear. You also get Main Mute/Dim and Mono functions plus a Talkback system with an internal mic. Using the included Studio One Artist DAW or UC Surface control software, you can remote-control the preamps and many other features. If your needs grow, you can stack up to four Quantum interfaces to create a monster system with up to 96 in and out.
PreSonus cuts the wait.Every design decision during Quantum's engineering was made with one goal in mind: speed. Quantum sports high-speed Thunderbolt 2 connectivity and a no-frills, direct-to-daw architecture, with no DSP. The result is our leanest, fastest, lowest-latency interface to date. Cutting-edge 24-bit, 192 kHz converters with 120 dB of dynamic range and a surprising amount of expandability and software control options round out the package.
Expandable when you need more I/O -The Quantum offers two combo mic/line/instrument inputs and six combo mic/line inputs, each with a digitally-controlled XMAX preamp and individual +48V phantom power. You also get two 1/4" TRS main outputs, eight 1/4" TRS aux outputs, and two independent headphone outs with dedicated volume controls. But that's just the start. With ADAT Optical I/O and S/PDIF stereo digital I/O, you can have up to 18 digital inputs and outputs. And if you need even more I/O channels, you can stack up to four Quantum interfaces via Thunderbolt to create a monster system with up to 96 in and out. BNC word clock I/O ensures your Quantum and other digital audio devices operate in tight sync. And of course you get MIDI I/O, too.
- up to 96 in and out.
Superior sound.Audiophile-grade digital converters, low-jitter clocking, and recallable preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Quantum operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output provide 120 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. And our recallable XMAX Class A analog microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you'll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings.
A superior choice for any production environment.With its pro features and abundant I/O, the Quantum fits into any recording and production environment. You get two main and eight auxiliary balanced line-level outputs, as well as Mute/Dim and Mono controls. The onboard talkback mic can be routed to any mix, and you can listen to any mix from either of two independent headphone amps. All 10 analog outputs are DC coupled so they can provide control voltage to external analog equipment. Add that to Quantum's expandability, flexible software suite, blazing speed, and superb sound quality, and you have a recording system that will be the heart of your dream studio for years to come.
Tight integration with Studio One.With the Quantum, your audio interface is an integrated extension of your recording environment. Launch Studio One, and you'll find full preamp control integrated into your recording environment. Need to track away from your computer? Launch Studio One Remote on your iPad.
Remote control with UC Surface, too!The Quantum's onboard features can also be controlled in PreSonus' free UC Surface control software, so even if you use third-party recording software, you can remotely access them. PreSonus even included a real-time analyzer to monitor your audio streams. UC Surface has rapidly won accolades for an intuitive mixing interface that provides quick access to everything you need.
Features:- 26x32 Thunderbolt 2 low-latency audio interface
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate (120 dB dynamic range)
- 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 6 combo mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 10 8-segment LED meters (8 input, 2 output)
- 2 1/4" TRS main outputs, DC coupled
- 8 1/4" TRS line outputs, DC coupled
- 2 1/4" headphone outputs with dedicated volume
- Dual ADAT Optical I/O
- S/PDIF, MIDI, and BNC word clock I/O
- Assignable output level control
- Mute/Dim, Mono, and Talkback switches with internal Talkback microphone
- Stackable Thunderbolt ports for combining up to four Quantums
- Studio One Artist Included
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite -Register your PreSonus audio interface or mixer to get a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows. Studio Magic includes seven popular virtual instrument and effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats from Brainworx, Arturia, iZotope, Output and more -
- Included Free!
- all available as a free download when you register your qualifying PreSonus product. SPL Attacker is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL's famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event. This allows instruments to be mixed at lower levels, which opens up space in the mix, while the relationship between tracks is preserved.Maag Audio EQ2 delivers the sound of the Maag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Maag Audio's EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix's original sound while enhancing the very high "air" frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels after applying EQ.Lexicon MPX-i Reverb delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.Klanghelm SDRR2tube can add warmth, depth and character to your tracks. SDRR2tube can be a saturation processor, a compressor, an EQ, a bit-crusher, or a subtle stereo widener -
- or it can simply add movement to your tracks. A comprehensive set of controls enables you to manipulate the character of the saturation to make it sit perfectly in your mix.Output Movement is an exciting effects plug-in for the studio or stage that adds powerful rhythms to any input in real-time. Movement's four rhythm engines with sidechains, proprietary Flux mode, LFOs, step sequencers, and macros blend seamlessly. Analog modeled effects optimized for modulation let you add rhythm with reverb and compressors pumping, filters and EQs opening and closing, delays morphing, and tube distortion warming and cooling. Transform any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track in real time!Brainworx bx_opto is a compressor plug-in that combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits. The result is a powerful dynamics processor, teeming with character and delivering sounds that can't be achieved with analog optical compressors.Arturia Analog Lab Lite.Arturia Analog Lab Lite is a "Greatest Hits" collection of physically modeled -
- not sampled -
- classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia's V-Collection of virtual instruments. Enjoy models of iconic instruments from Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Hammond, Fender, Wurlitzer, Moog, and Vox.