Tough enough for arena stages yet small enough to fit in your backpack, the Line 6 FBV Express MkII delivers a crucial collection of hands-free functionality that will keep you at the foot of the stage instead of tied to the front of your Line 6 amp or POD.
Four on the FloorFBV Express MkII delivers out-of-the box, plug-n-play connectivity. Stomp the four steel footswitches to quickly store and select channel presets, synchronize your time-based effects with Tap Tempo, activate the chromatic tuner, and more.When paired with Spider(r) IV guitar amplifiers, the FBV Express MkII can activate many on-board amp effects including Quick Loop, Pitch Glide and Smart Harmony.The burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of grip. Clicking the toe-switch toggles between volume and wah control (with an illuminated LED to match).The FBV Express MkII's bright and easy-to-read LCD shows tap tempo, active channel and the chromatic tuner (when activated).
Features- Hands-free channel switching and more for most Line 6 amps and POD processors
- 4 channel switches: A, B, C and D
- Full-sized volume/wah pedal features plenty of grip
- Chromatic tuner display
- Bright LEDs show active channel, tap tempo and volume/wah
- FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB (Mac/PC)
- Durable footswitches and chassis
- Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- USB jack and RJ-45 jack
FBV Control SoftwareTake full advantage of the Line 6 FBV Express MkII with the free and downloadable FBV Control software. The application shows you a graphical representation of your FBV Express MkII and lets you fully customize the footswitch and pedal functions.Assign the footswitches and pedal to perform MIDI CCs, bank changes, program changes and even transport commands to drive many popular audio applications including ProTools(r), Propellerhead Reason(r) and Record, and more!Create and save endless variations
- a few for gigs, a few for the studio
- and easily add them to your FBV Express MkII via USB.Updates and UpgradesUSB connectivity enables FBV Express MkII to receive software and firmware updates.Note:
- POD 2.0 units with jacks labeled only "FBV Pedal" are compatible with FBV foot controllers.
- Spider IV 15 and 30 are not compatible with FBV Shortboard MkII.
- LowDown 110 is not compatible with foot controllers.
- Spider III 15 is not compatible with foot controllers. *Not compatible with Spider III 15 and 30.
- Spider II 15 is not compatible with foot controllers.