Kemper Profiler PowerRack Modeling Rack Amplifier Head (600 Watts)
Check the delivery time for another location!
What is Profiling?'Profiling' is what Kemper has named their proprietary technology that captures the sound and feel of a specific tube amplifier. In other words, the Kemper Profiler PowerRack doesn't simply give you a list of static digital amplifier reproductions. Instead, profiling creates a vivid, living, dynamic and multi-dimensional image of your existing tube amp. Profiling is as simple as plugging your tube amp into the Kemper Profiler PowerRack amp and pressing 'record.' Just insert the Kemper Profiling amplifier into the recording chain and it will do its magic. Test signals will be sent from the Kemper Profiler PowerRack guitar amp into your tube amp and recorded by the microphone in front of your cabinet. You don't even have to play your guitar. After less than a minute the Kemper Profiling Amplifier acquires the sonic DNA of your tube amp and offers you the resulting custom profile. You can then use the A/B comparison mode to compare original tube amp sound with the profiled sound for a fast and convenient way to make final tweaks to the profile to get it exactly right. Now you can take that sweet vintage tube amp sound wherever you go!
Enjoy the great profiles and rigs that come with itThey were created by professional guitarists, engineers and producers in studios all over the world. Right out of the box, you will find classic tones of studio standards as well as profiles of highly sought-after amplifiers, some costing many times the price of the Kemper Profiler PowerRack.
The growing libraryKemper will be working tirelessly to create profiles for you to download for free from their website. All the profiles they create are extracted from real amplifiers and cabinets, each with a distinct personality of its own.
Create your own profiles from your own ampsIf you happen to have access to tube amps, feel free to make your own profiles. You will probably feel more familiar with profiles of your own gear, than with those other people have made. If you are tracking in a studio, you should profile the guitar amps that you record with. Later, you simply take these profiles with you and know that you can recreate the exact sound of the recording, both in the rehearsal studio and live on stage.
Amp ControlsThe Kemper Profiler PowerRack Amplifier includes the standard Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls that you would expect from a guitar amplifier. However, in contrast to many vintage amps, Kemper has kept the gain control neutral, so you are able to find the sweet spot of your amp, and run this optimal sound at any gain level. Now, imagine if you could change the sonic character of a profile way beyond what's possible with the amp itself. What if you could change the sonic age of the amp, or the bite of the pick? What if you could modify the power supply of your profiled amp in order to benefit from power sagging or be larger than life? With the Kemper Profiling Amplifier guitar amp processor, you can! Kemper allows you to dynamically adjust key aspects of your favorite amps which would otherwise be impossible or require hardware modifications. You can do anything from minor tweaks, such as making your Marshall Bluesbreaker profile sound a bit more vintage, to more radical changes such as adding some modern high gain chunk to your vintage Fender Bassman.
Control way beyond the usual:- The Amp Definition parameter determines whether the Profile leans more towards a vintage or modern character. Increase this parameter to intensify the touch response of the virtual tubes.
- The Power Sagging parameter lets the tubes breathe with your playing; damped strings will have more 'chug,' and clean, picked notes will cut through better when you reduce your playing volume.
- The Pick parameter controls the attack of your pick independently of the gain setting-even through heavy distortion. This innovative parameter lets you decouple your pick sound from the natural compression of the distorting tubes and cut right through the mix.
- The Amp Compressor will sustain the clean guitar when you play soft, but lets the distorted sound through, unprocessed, when you revert back to normal playing volume.
- The Cabinet Voicing parameters give you access to the guts and the character of the cabinet. You can change the size of your virtual cabinet, tune the bass resonance or control the tonal character in a creative way.
Features:- Digitally captures the sonic fingerprint of virtually any guitar amp
- Powers virtually any guitar cab setup including 4x12-inch, 1x12-inch cabs, as well as full range speakers
- Delivers 600 Watts at 8 Ohm, 300 Watts at 16 Ohm, does not heat up and is lightweight
- XLR and 1/4-inch connections allow for connection directly to a mixing console
- A/B comparison mode for comparing the original amp sound with the profiled sound
- Standard Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls
- Exchange profiles through the official Kemper Amplifier website profile exchange, emails, or other online forums and services
- Cabinet section enables you to mix and match head and cab profiles in which ever way you like
- 4 independent stomp effects slots can host effects including famous overdrives and distortions, compressor, reverb, several delays and LoFi algorithms, and a beautiful rotary speaker emulation
- Accurate models of classic effects such as a variety of chorus, phaser and flanger pedals
- External effects loop which you can patch in anywhere among the virtual stomps boxes
- Gain control ranges over 80dB and features an automatic volume compensation for clean settings
- Several ground lifts to allow you to easily deal with possible hum and grounding problems
- Weight: 6.18 kg (13.62 pounds)
- Analog Inputs:
- --Front Input: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced, dynamic range >108dB, impedance 1 MegOhm
- --Alternative Input: 1/4 inch TRS balanced with ground lift,dynamic range =105dB-Return: XLR balanced, 1/4 inch balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dB
- Analog Outputs:
- -- Master L and R Outputs: XLR balanced, 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: XLR +22dBu, TS +16dBu
- -- Monitor Output: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: +16dBu
- -- Direct Output/Send: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: +16dBu
- -- Output Dynamic Range: >108 dB
- -- Dedicated Headphone Output: 1/4 inch TRS stereo, 33Ohm
- Power Amp:
- -- 600 Watts at 8 Ohm
- -- 300 Watts at 16 Ohm
- Control and Data Interfaces:
- -- Midi: 5-pin DIN connectors for In/Out/Thru
- -- Switch/Pedal: Two 1/4 inch TRS, each for mono/stereo switch or expression pedal (10kOhm min, 100kOhm max. impedance)
- -- Network: RL45 connector
- -- USB: USB 2.0 (FS) compatible device, USB-A and USB-B connectors
- Digital Inputs and Outputs:
- S/PDIF: In+Out 44.1kHz (24 bit) with RCA Phone connectors (Master Only)
- Environmental Requirements:
- -- Operating Temperature: 10 degrees to 35 degrees C (50 degrees to 95 degrees F)
- Non-operating Temperature: -20 degrees to 47 degrees C (-4 degrees to 116 degrees F)-Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Maximum Altitude: 3000 m (10,000 feet)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.