AKG C636 Handheld Condenser
The AKG C636 handheld condenser microphone is the legendary AKG C535, updated for today's rigorous live performance requirements. Offering the pure studio sound you've grown to love, housed in a worry-free durable housing, you can now focus on your vocal performance -- not on the performance of your microphone.
Spend a few minutes with the AKG C636, and you'll realize you've never held a mic like this. Its proprietary double shock suspension system provides unparalleled rejection of handling noise. And the C636 doubles down on keeping your performance flawless by incorporating a state-of-the-art, multi-layer pop noise rejection system that eliminates plosives and a road-tested, cardioid polar pattern that eliminates feedback.
Made with hand-selected components and manually tuned for a pure transparent tone, the C636 retains the spirit of the classic AKG C535 condenser microphone, while being re-engineered to meet the demands of today's top vocal performers.
- Legendary AKG studio sound in a handheld stage mic
- Multi-layer pop noise rejection system
- Proprietary double shock suspension system
- Hand-selected, manually tuned components
- Feedback-suppressing cardioid polar pattern
- Durable, rugged construction
- Transparent, unfiltered sound
- Rugged zinc alloy housing and spring steel grille
- 24-karat gold-plated capsule