Roland RP-102 Digital Piano, Black
Check the delivery time for another location!
- including a luxurious and supremely playable weighted-action keyboard -
- providing inspiring sound and touch that will continually support your music as your skills evolve. And with its streamlined cabinet and three integrated pedals, the RP102 offers a traditional upright look that fits nicely anywhere space is at a premium.Thanks to its advanced capabilities, the RP102 blends in seamlessly with your modern lifestyle. It never needs tuning or regular maintenance, and includes onboard Bluetooth(R) technology for connecting with a smartphone or tablet for instant enjoyment and enhanced learning. By wirelessly pairing the piano with Roland's free Piano Partner 2 app, you can view digital sheet music, interact with backing rhythms, and access various features not available from the panel. The RP102 is an exceptional piano value, at the ready to bring musical enjoyment for years to come.
Ready for Practice and Enjoyment Every Time You Sit Down to PlayThe RP102 is equipped to inspire music making the instant you get it set up at home. There are over 200 ready-to-play songs at hand, including traditional music, classical masterpieces by Mozart and Beethoven, and famous piano etudes from Hanon and Czerny. There's also a convenient onboard metronome with variable time signatures, providing an essential tool to develop your sense of timing. If inspiration strikes at midnight, you can plug in headphones and lose yourself in rich, beautiful sound without disturbing family members and neighbors. And when you want to play side by side with a teacher or friend, you can activate Twin Piano mode and split the keyboard into two 44-note pianos, each with their own middle C.
Have Fun and Learn Faster with Piano Partner 2Roland's free Piano Partner 2 app for iOS and Android mobile devices is the perfect companion for the RP102. Via a wireless Bluetooth connection, it shows digital notation for the piano's internal songs on your device's display, and pages even turn automatically as a song plays. You can practice each hand individually by muting the left
- or right-hand part, and freely adjust the tempo as needed. The app also provides access to backing rhythms and flash card games that help you build skills with intelligent accompaniment and engaging music exercises.
Smooth and Easy Operation:With its straightforward interface, the RP102 lets you enjoy great piano sound with zero hassle -
- just press the power button, adjust the volume, and start playing. And if you want to dive into the piano's deeper features, simply call up Piano Partner 2 on your favorite mobile device. From the app, you can choose from a variety of piano and non-piano sounds, and even layer any two sounds together. In addition, you can browse the piano‚Äôs onboard song library, select songs, and adjust the tempo numerically.
Authentic Sound and Touch Supports Your Playing as You Get More SeriousOffering piano sound and touch derived from Roland's premium digital pianos, the RP102 will continue to inspire as your playing grows and evolves. Roland's SuperNATURAL technology delivers the rich, expressive tone you'd expect from an acoustic grand piano, while dynamic built-in speakers fill the room with immersive sound. The PHA-4 Standard keyboard inherits the progressive hammer action and Ivory Feel texture of keyboards found in Roland's high-end pianos, and includes advanced sensing technology to take full advantage of SuperNATURAL Piano's enormous tonal range. This highly responsive keyboard follows every nuance of your developing touch, encouraging deeper levels of expression as your technique improves. The piano's three pedals are made of metal for an authentic feel, and also support half-pedal control. This technique is required to play more advanced piano pieces, and is not possible on typical entry-level instruments that employ less sophisticated pedal switches.
Avoids Costly Maintenance and Saves Space in Your Living RoomAcoustic pianos are heavy, costly to maintain, and take up a lot of space. With its modern digital approach, the RP102 is the solution to all these problems and more. It weighs just 84.3 lbs./37.8 kg and is easily moved by two adults, while the space-saving cabinet is about the same width as a 60-inch TV on a stand. What's more, the advanced digital sound engine never needs tuning, saving you time and money. If you already own an acoustic piano, the RP102 is a great second instrument to place in a spare room for night practice. It's also perfect for use in lesson studios and school practice rooms, making the RP102 an excellent choice for music educators as well.
- Quality piano performance and onboard practice features in an affordable, space-saving instrument
- Ideal as a first piano for the home, and also a great fit for lesson studios, practice rooms, and other music education settings
- Class-leading Bluetooth connectivity for wireless communication with music apps on smartphones and tablets
- Exclusive Roland Piano Partner 2 app provides easy access to advanced piano controls and numerous features for education, entertainment, and performance
- SuperNATURAL Piano technology delivers the authentic tone and response of an acoustic grand piano
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard with refined sensing technology for highly expressive playability
- Three pedal controls with metal construction for real acoustic piano feel
- Over 200 onboard songs include traditional music, famous classical pieces, and essential practice etudes
- Modern digital design eliminates the need for regular tuning and other costly maintenance
- Handsome black cabinet offers a traditional look in a compact footprint
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.