Yamaha DGX-660 Portable Digital Piano, White
Check the delivery time for another location!
Features:- The Pure CF Sound Engine faithfully reproduces the tone of a meticulously sampled, acclaimed Yamaha 9' CFIIIS concert grand piano, all owing for incredibly dynamic and expressive playing.
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end, just like an acoustic piano.
- Score Display puts the music notation of MIDI songs onto the screen of your instrument, helping you play your favorites by following the bouncing ball.
- The Artist series software pairs best-selling books from Hal Leonard with XG song files to play along with.
- 1/4" microphone input allows you to connect a microphone so you can sing along while you play, hear your voice through the instrument's speakers and even record your performance to USB audio.
- Wireless audio & MIDI features utilize Wi-Fi to stream audio and MIDI to/from your iOS device and your Yamaha instrument to integrate with compatible apps for iOS
- The Piano Room lets you choose from a variety of pianos and acoustic settings to create your own personal piano environment. You can even adjust the position of the grand piano lid!
- The assignable pedal allows you to connect a foot switch and configure it to control various functions in the instrument, such as mic on/off, Style start/stop or tap tempo.
- The 6-track song recorder allows you to capture your performances and song ideas, then add additional layers to spice-up your pieces.
- USB audio recording and playback captures performances on a USB driveNOTE: Does not include optional three-pedal unit shown.
- Height: 146mm (5-3/4") /with keyboard stand 761mm (29-15/16")
- Weight: 21kg (46 lbs. 5 oz.)/with keyboard stand 8kg (61 lbs. 12 oz.)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Type: Graded Hammer Standard(GHS) keyboard
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Display Type: Full Dot LCD
- Display Size: 320 x 240 dots
- Color: Monochrome
- Contrast: Yes
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Language: English
- Piano Sound: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 192
- Number of Voices: 151 + 15 Drum/SFX Kits + 388 XGlite
- Featured Voices: 1 Natural! Voice, 10 Live! Voices, 11 Sweet! Voices, 7 Cool! Voices
- Effect Types: Reverb 41 types, Chorus 44 types, DSP 237 types, Master EQ 5 types, Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Dual: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Panel Sustain: Yes (Function Menu)
- Number of Preset Styles: 205
- Fingering: Multi Finger, Full Keybord, AI Fingered
- Style Control: INTRO, MAIN x 2, FILL-IN x 2, ENDING
- Music Database: 320
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- Style Recommender: Yes
- Smart Chord: Yes
- Compatibility: Style File Format (SFF),Style File Format GE (SFF GE)
- Number of Preset Songs: 100
- Recording: Number of Songs 5
- Number of Tracks: 6
- Data Capacity: Approx. 30,000 notes for 1 user song
- Playback: SMF (Format 0, Format 1), XF
- Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Number of Buttons: 4 ( x 8 banks )
- Lesson/Guide: Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) Waiting, Your tempo, Minus one, Repeat & Learn, Chord Dictionary
- Demo/Help Demonstration: Yes
- Overall Controls\tMetronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- 415.3 - 440.0 - 466.2 Hz
- Piano Room: Yes
- Audio Recorder/Player Recording Time (max.): 80 minutes/Song
- Recording: WAV (44.1kHz, 16bit, stereo)
- Playback: WAV (44.1kHz, 16bit, stereo)
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1.7 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory
- Connectivity: DC IN 12V
- Headphones: x 1 (Standard stereo phone jack)
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- Microphone: Yes (Standard phone jack)
- AUX IN: Yes (Stereo mini jack)
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- Amplifiers: 6W x 2
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 5cm x 2
- Power Supply: Adapter (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Auto Power Off: Yes
Accessories Included:- Owner's Manual
- Data List
- Keyboard Stand
- Music Rest
- AC Power Adapter (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha) *1
- Warranty *1
- Online Member Product Registration *2 *1 May not be included depending on your area. Check with your Yamaha dealer. *2: The PRODUCT ID on the sheet will be needed when you fill out the User Registration form.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.