The JBL PRX812 two-way, 12" portable powered PA speaker is part of the JBL PRX800 series, the most advanced loudspeaker family in its class. Thoughtfully designed from the ground up to deliver legendary JBL sound, the PRX800 series represents the next generation in smart live sound reinforcement. Wi-Fi technology and sophisticated DSP give you complete control over the tuning and performance of your system -
- from anywhere in the venue -
- via the free PRX Connect app. An efficient 1500-watt class-D amplifier and patented JBL Differential Drive technology provide best-in-class power handling while greatly reducing system weight. And the rugged all-wood cabinets feature a redesigned input panel and universal power supply for easy, reliable operation at gigs worldwide.
Wi-Fi ControlAs part of JBL's PRX800 series of PA speakers, the PRX812 is the first in its class to feature complete wireless control via Wi-Fi, giving you a powerful new way to set up, configure and optimize the performance of your live sound system. With a free custom-designed app, you can up and run your system in any room with ease. Whether you're working in a difficult acoustic environment or making sure you have the headroom to drive your band harder, you have the tools at your fingertips to make your system sound perfect every single time.
1500 Watts of PowerWith integrated 1500-watt Class-D power amplifiers, JBL PRX800 series speakers are the most powerful, efficient system in their class. Patented JBL Differential Drive woofer technology reduces magnet mass while increasing power handling. Both of these features work together to make the JBL PRX812 a remarkably lightweight system capable of delivering clear, pristine audio at extraordinarily high volumes.
Roadworthy and Tour TestedJBL designed each aspect of the PRX800 series to perform flawlessly -
- even on the toughest tours. PRX800 speakers utilize the finest construction materials available, including durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish, and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles. And comprehensive mechanical, electronic, and acoustic testing -
- including JBL's famous 100-hour power test -
- ensures reliability in any real-world environment.
Features:- Powered 12" two-way PA speaker
- Monitor angle
- Wood cabinet
- Dual pole mount
- M10 suspension points