The JBL SRX818SP represents the next generation of premium powered loudspeaker technology from JBL Professional. Featuring 3-inch voice coils, 1000 watts of Crown Amplification, rugged enclosures with JBL's patented DuraFlex coating, and a full suite of onboard user configurable DSP, the SRX818SP is a perfect subwoofer wherever high performance, comprehensive control, and pristine sound are required. The SRX818SP features a full suite of onboard user configurable DSP including 20 PEQs, 2 seconds of delay, signal generators, input mixing, amplifier monitoring, and 50 slots for recallable presets, including 10 JBL-engineered application presets. In addition, the system is compatible with V5 JBL Tunings, and features 96kHz FIR Filters, and LevelMax(TM) Limiting providing compatibility with our flagship Vertec and VTX touring systems.All of this is easily controlled by Audio Architect, HiQnet Motion Control(TM) iOS app, and a standalone application for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC. Simple wired control is provided via an Ethercon connector on the back of the system and wireless control is possible using a standard off the shelf wireless router.
- Purposeful Design: Rugged, Intuitive to Use, Easy to Transport\t
- 1000 Watts of Crown Amplification\t\t
- JBL Premium Transducers with 3-inch voice coils\t\t
- Full Suite of User-Configurable DSP including 20 PEQs and 96kHz FIR filters\t\t
- Network Control via HiQNet, Audio Architect, and standalone apps for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC\t