The iRig Keys I/O series evolves the concept of traditional controllers as the only one available on the market that integrates together with a fully-fledged professional audio interface. This controller features a 24-bit audio up to 96kHz sampling rate, balanced stereo and headphone outputs, plus a combo input jack for line and an instrument or a Phantom powered mic input.
Plug and Play with iOSThe iRig Keys I/O 49 is guaranteed to work out of the box with all iOS devices including the latest generation of iPhone 7 that does not have an audio output, thanks to the on-board audio interface. The included Lightning cable allows for straight plug-and-play with Apple iOS devices, the USB cable connects Mac and PC computers.
IK Software and Apps Included: SampleTank 3, T-RackS 4 and MoreLoaded with IK software and apps, the iRig Keys I/O 49 includes an unmatched selection of everything that is needed to make complete, finished productions out of the box. You get the full SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE orchestral workstation, Syntronik Pro-V vintage synthesizer, T-RackS 4 Deluxe mix and mastering suite, Ableton Live 10 Lite, and more.
- All-in-one, fully portable, ultra-compact MIDI controller with 24-bit / 96kHz capable input/output audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC
- Full size keys and smooth, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keyboard
- Smart, ultra-compact, elegant design
- Easily transportable, fits anywhere
- MFi certified by Apple ("Made for iPhone and iPad") includes Lightning Cable
- Includes mobile device support stand
- Comprehensive controls: 2 slider strips for pitch and modulation (user programmable,) octave, program change and transport controls, 5 programmable touch sensitive knobs, 8 velocity-sensitive multi-colored assignable pads
- Comes with the most comprehensive collection of software instruments and pro studio processors on the marketNote: Laptop and iPad not included.