Moog One Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer Keyboard (16 Voice)
Check the delivery time for another location!
- a tri-timbral, polyphonic, analog dream-synth designed to inspire imagination, stimulate creativity, and unlock portals to vast realms of sonic potential. The first polyphonic analog synthesizer from Moog in more than three decades, Moog One is the culmination of years of research and has been developed to exceed every expectation of a polyphonic Moog instrument.Available in 8-voice and 16-voice configurations, Moog One's polyphonic sound engine is built on the most powerful synthesizer architecture ever employed by a Moog. Per voice, Moog One offers 3 analog VCOs, 2 independent analog filters, a dual source analog noise generator, analog mixer with external audio input, 4 LFOs, and 3 envelopes. To deliver an infinitely inspiring performance experience, each of the three timbres can be easily split or layered across Moog One's expressive 61-note keyboard, each with its own sequencer, arpeggiator, and onboard effects library--including a a suite of professional reverbs from Eventide.Secured in a hand-finished Ash cabinet and aluminum enclosure, Moog One's front panel is equipped with 73 knobs and 144 buttons, inviting physical connection with every sound shaping and performance control. Extended functionality is easily accessed via a per-module "More" button that brings additional parameters into focus using the Moog One center-panel LCD to ensure the most transparent and expedient sound creation experience possible.Moog One is an unprecedented conduit for the expression of your own creative voice. Sculpt, shape, and transform your own sound with nearly infinite possibilities.
TRIANGLE CORE OSCILLATORSEach Moog One voice employs three triangle core analog VCOs. The output of each oscillator is a user-defined mix of the selectable triangle / sawtooth wave, plus a variable-width pulse wave. Expanding beyond traditional oscillator designs, the rise/fall time of the triangle wave and the reset phase of the sawtooth wave can be shaped and modulated to create to a rich palette of classic analog tones. Blending the tri/saw and pulse waves together opens up dimensions of harmonic freedom, creating complex waveforms not typically found in analog synthesizers. The Moog One oscillator section is also equipped with hard sync, analog ring modulation, and FM for boundless analog sound generation.
DUAL-SOURCE NOISE GENERATOREach Moog One voice includes an advanced dual-source analog noise generator that allows different colors of noise to be selected, mixed, and dynamically articulated utilizing the dedicated noise envelope generator. This unique module is a powerful tool for adding percussive attacks, breath, or full-body impact to a sound.
MIXERMoog One offers a flexible analog mixer, providing volume controls and filter routing selections for each oscillator, noise generator, ring modulator, and external audio input -
- sound sources can be shaped by different filters independently, or at the same time.
LADDER AND STATE VARIABLE FILTERSThere are two types of analog filters in Moog One. The first is a cutting-edge multimode State Variable Filter that brings razor-like precision and articulation to the instrument. The second is a classic Moog Ladder filter with selectable low pass / high pass behavior. These two filters can process sounds individually or together, in series or parallel operation, to access a vibrant spectrum of classic, obscure, and completely unique filter sounds.
LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATORSCyclical motion within Moog One is generated by 4 wide-range LFOs that can be assigned to nearly any destination. Capabilities include MIDI synchronization and clock division, start delay time, number of repeats per instance, fade in and out time, and much more.
ENVELOPESDynamic sound shaping within Moog One comes via its 3 assignable DAHDSR Envelopes (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release). In addition to looping, synchronization, and time scaling capabilities, the character of each envelope can be user-sculpted through utilization of per-stage envelope curves.
MODULATIONEasily create modulation assignments from any of Moog One's 4 LFOs and 3 EGs by pressing their corresponding Destination Button -
- the next knob touched sets the modulation path and amount. For more complex modulation options, Moog One also employs an internal Modulation Matrix with visual access to every possible combination of the instrument's extensive synthesis and controller components.
SYNTH EFFECTS, MASTER BUS EFFECTS, AND EVENTIDE REVERBSMoog One features a growing library of programmable per-synth effects and master bus effects that include chorus, delay, phase, bit reduction, vocoding, and a suite of premium reverbs from Eventide including Blackhole, Shimmer, Plate, Room, and Hall. Effects can be applied in two ways: as Synth Effects and Master Bus Effects. Synth Effects are applied to individual layers of timbrality, while Master Bus Effects can be applied via sends to all three synthesizers. Though its onboard effects are digital, Moog One retains a completely analog signal path with no in-line conversion when insert effects are off.
TRI-TIMBRALITY AND UNISON MODEComprised of three independently addressable analog polysynths, the tri-timbral Moog One design allows voices to be easily assigned, split, layered, or stacked with up to 48 oscillators in Unison Mode. Additionally, each synthesizer is equipped with its own fully-featured step sequencer, arpeggiator, and effects processor. Multitimbral synthesis is simplified through the Moog One 'Panel Focus' module. Selecting a Synth for Panel Focus causes the Moog One front panel knobs and buttons to switch control to that layer of timbrality. Users can also select multiple layers at once for simultaneous adjustment of multiple synthesizers.
KEYBOARD AND X/Y PADMoog One's premium 61-note Fatar TP-8S keyboard with velocity and aftertouch ensures a balanced and dynamic playing experience for any user. In addition, milled aluminum pitch and mod wheels and a pressure-sensitive X/Y pad provide a fully assignable means of emotive expression and continuously variable control.
MORE BUTTONNearly every module is equipped with a triangular "More" button in the upper right corner. When "More" is pressed, the Moog One LCD screen reveals additional parameters specific to that module, accessing deep-level features and advanced controls.
PRESETS AND PERFORMANCE SETSA Moog One preset is a self contained creative environment, saving the parameter settings for all 3 layers of timbrality, along with all of their respective sequencer, arpeggiator, and modulation settings. Moog One has the ability to store and recall tens of thousands of presets that can easily be categorized, edited, notated, and even shared via USB drive. Up to 64 Presets can also be loaded to Moog One's 'Performance Set' module, where they are instantly selectable via a front panel "Bank / Preset" button configuration--a must for live performance and sessions.
USER SPACESPreserving more than just presets, the User Space saves all of the global behaviors, MIDI settings, port and pedal configurations, knob behaviors and even the LED brightness of your working environment, which is critical for studios and working musicians. Multiple User Spaces can be created, saved, and recalled
- either from internal memory, or from an external USB drive, allowing you to instantly transfer your creative work spaces from one instrument to another.
SNAPSHOTSWhen exploring a sound, pressing the Snapshot Button allows Moog One to easily capture and recall a time-stamped picture of a preset at its current settings, removing the need to continually save data manually while experimenting with ideas.
ANALOG AND DIGITAL CONNECTIVITYMoog One's rear panel is populated with 2 assignable pairs of stereo audio outputs, 4 assignable inserts, and 2 external audio inputs with support for XLR and 1/4" input. MIDI communication comes through 5-pin DIN and USB connection, which also offers system backup and restore via USB drive. 9 configurable CV inputs and outputs (with expression and sustain pedal inputs) are also included.
CONFIGURATIONSMoog One is available in 8 or 16-voice configurations only. Upgrades from 8 to 16 voice units are not available at the present time.
- 16 voice polyphony
- 3 VCOs per voice with waveshape mixing and OLED displays
- Unison Mode (up to 48 Oscillators on a 16-voice instrument)
- 2 filters per voice with filter mixing (2x Multimode State Variable filters that function as a single filter, and a classic low pass / high pass Moog Ladder filter)
- 3 DAHDSR envelopes per voice with user-definable curves
- 3-part multi-timbrality
- Sequencer and arpeggiator per timbre
- Chord memory
- Dual source noise generator with dedicated envelope
- Mixer with external audio input
- Ring modulation with selectable routing
- Oscillator FM and Hard Sync with selectable routing
- 4 assignable LFOs
- Premium 61-note Fatar TP-8S with velocity and aftertouch
- Assignable pressure-sensing X/Y pad
- Digital Effects (Synth and Master Bus)
- Eventide reverbs
- Selectable glide types
- USB and DIN MIDI
- Save, categorize, and recall tens of thousands of presets
- Create performance sets to make up to 64 presets accessible at the push of a button
- 2x 1/4" headphone outputs
- 2x pairs of assignable 1/4" outputs (Support for TRS and TS connection)
- 4x 1/4" hardware inserts (TRS)
- 1x 1/4" external audio input (line level)
- 1x XLR + 1/4" TRS combo external audio input with trim knob
- 9x assignable CV/GATE IO (5x in / 4x out)
- USB drive support for system and preset backup
- LAN port for future expansion
- Weight: 45 lbs. / 20.4 kg (approximate)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 42" x 20" x 7" / 107cm x 51cm x 18cm
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.