QSC KLA12 KLA181 Ground Stack Bundle Pack II
Check the delivery time for another location!
- 2 x KLA12 12" 1000 Watt Two Way Line Array Active PA Loudspeaker
- 2 x KLA12-TOTE Padded KLA12 Speaker Carry Bag
- 2 x KLA181 18" 1000 Watt Active Line Array System Subwoofer
- 2 x KLA181-COVER Padded Cover for KLA181 Subwoofer
- 1 x KLA 36" Subwoofer Satellite Pole Housed in a rugged ABS enclosure that results in both light weight and long-term durability, the QSC KLA12 Line Array Powered PA Speaker features a 12-inch low frequency transducer coupled with a 1.75-inch compression driver. Designed to be used exclusively as a fixed arcuate line array, each KLA12 speaker is set at a 90 degree horizontal by 18 degree vertical splay angle, allowing 90 degree vertical coverage arrays to be configured using only five boxes, most other solutions require six! QSC KLA12 Line Array Powered PA Speaker Features:
- 500 x 500 watt power module provides plenty of power to cover large areas
- Rugged, ABS enclosure delivers light-weight durability
- SOLO Rigging System provides quick set-up and tear down without tools or external hardware
- Ar-Q Frequency Optimization quickly tunes the array with the click of a dial, adjusting for the appropriate number of boxes
- 10:1 design factor supports arrays of up to 480 lbs. via the included M10 fittings
- 90 x 18 degree nominal coverage requires only five boxes to configure a 90 x 90 degree array
- High power, 12 inch low frequency driver provides extension down to 44Hz without subwoofers
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- 1.75 inch diaphragm compression driver delivers clear and powerful high-frequency reproduction
- PowerCON Input and Thru connections
- Tilt-Direct pole mount assists directivity in single-unit applicationsQSC KLA12's unique self-contained SOLO (Single-Operator Logistics) Rigging System enables users to quickly assemble and disassemble the line array in a fraction of the time without the need for special tools or external hardware. The QSC KLA12 speaker Ar-Q (Arcuate Equalization) processing enables users to quickly tune the array, making appropriate frequency compensation adjustments based on the number of boxes. With the click of a dial, you can select the total number of boxes deployed in the array resulting in an evenly balanced and accurate tonal curve. QSC's proprietary Intrinsic Correction, first introduced with the WideLine Series, actively adjusts time, frequency and amplitude response to achieve a maximally flat bandpass target with the KLA12 speaker.
KLA Power ModuleThe QSC KLA12 speaker features a highly efficient 500 watt by 500 watt power amp module. This efficient design enables up to five KLA models, any combination of KLA12 and KLA181, to be driven off of a single 15 amp, 120 volt electrical circuit. KLA12 loudspeakers incorporate QSC's DEEP DSP algorithm
- providing extended bass response by actively managing potentially damaging low-frequency transients
- and GuardRail circuitry protection which prevents the amplifier module from unnatural and destructive clipping. As an energy saving feature, the Auto Standby mode automatically engages after five minutes of inactivity but upon resumption of audio signal, the power module on the KLA12 speaker will awaken instantly for immediate output. In an installed application, multiple KLA12 loudspeakers can be 'daisy-chained' for total gain control from a single remote pot wired to the on-board Phoenix-style connector. Additional power module characteristics on KLA12 include a balanced, line-level XLR input in parallel with an XLR Thru connector, PowerCon In and Thru connectors, Attenuation Control and LED indicators for Signal, Limit, Power and Standby status.
Rigging and DeploymentFor maximum deployment flexibility, the QSC KLA12 speaker can be either ground deployed or flown. As a ground stack, up to two KLA12 speakers can be mounted over the KLA181 or the KW181 subwoofer via a threaded pole socket, or without a sub using an appropriately rated loudspeaker stand. KLA12 enclosures also feature the Tilt-Direct 35mm pole socket allowing the loudspeaker to be aimed downward 9 degrees for the best audience coverage. Arrays of up to 480 lbs can be flown via the included M10 fittings or the optional KLA AF12 array frame.
QSC KLA181 SubwooferProviding extended bass response with the DEEP DSP algorithm, the QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer offers GuardRail circuitry protection, Auto Standby, balanced line-level XLR input with an XLR Thru connectors. QSC's KLA181 subwoofer also includes Attenuation Control, LED indicators, and a polarity switch for low frequency directivity control. QSC's KLA Loudspeakers and Bass Enclosures are a must have for the ultimate aural experience in both touring and installed setups.QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer Features:
- 1,000 watt power module
- 18 inch vented subwoofer
- High acoustic output (135 dB SPL peak)
- Frequency range down to 33 Hz (-10 dB)
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- powerCON Input and Thru connections
- Threaded pole-cup receptacle for free-standing applications
- Suspension made possible via M10 fittings or KLA12AF Array Frame
- Integrated threaded pole mount supports up to two KLA12 enclosures
QSC Tote and CoverAnyone who takes gear on the road or transports it at all knows how easy it is to put dents and dings on it. The KLA12-TOTE is a padded bag designed for the KLA12 and will protect it from getting damaged during travel and storage! The handles make it easy to carry while exterior pockets allow you to store cables and other accessories.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.