Mackie DL1608 Digital iPad Controlled Mixer, with Lightning Connector (8-Bus)
Check the delivery time for another location!
Control your mix from anywhereWith the Mackie DL1608L mixer's seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad*. The bar, the bathroom, the back closet. Instantly adjust mix functions from tuning front of house trouble spots to ringing out stage monitors.*An additional Wi-Fi router is required and must be connected to the DL1608L. The iPad must be within range of the Wi-Fi router to enable wireless mixing functionality. Wi-Fi router not included.
Control the Mix from your iPadDesigned specifically for the iPad, the Mackie DL1608L's Master Fader app brings groundbreaking DAW mixing features and functionality to the live environment. With this intuitive breakthrough app, you can create mix snapshots, channel presets and even record stereo tracks straight to your iPad. Plus, with 'Grow and Glow' giving you visual indication of the function you're controlling, you can be confident that you're always in control.
Proven Hardware that Sounds GreatBy combining 16 of Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps with the performance of 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, the Mackie DL1608L iPad controlled mixer delivers unparalleled sound quality. Add to that eight balanced outputs, and you have a mixer that not only provides incredible dynamic range, fidelity and transparency, but also great versatility and outstanding value.
Tons of Built In ProcessingThe DL1608L mixer is loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel, so you won't need to set up additional racks of outboard gear. With just the touch of a finger, you have total control over 4-band EQ, compression and gate plug-ins. Plus, sweeten your sound with a full-featured reverb and tap delay or adjust your mix to the room with the 31-band graphic EQ and limiter on the main and aux outs.
Multiple iPad SupportSupporting up to 10 iPads simultaneously, the Mackie DL1608L allows multiple engineers to control the mix. Plus, it gives band members the ability to adjust their own monitors. We're looking at you, lead guitarist. Now, the band can dial in the mix they want to hear in real time right on stage.
Channel ImagesPut the Sharpie away and use your iPad camera to snap quick pics of the band members or their gear for customized channel ID. Face it, that's pretty cool.
Forward Looking DesignThe sleek and low profile 16-channel Mackie DL1608L iPad controlled mixer is rooted in design innovation. Its powerfully small format destroys the industry's notion that 'bigger is better' by allowing modern technology to eliminate the need for bulky boards and racks of gear.
Features- Seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad*
- 16 studio-quality Onyx mic preamps that deliver depth, headroom and immense detail
- 12 XLR and four combo mic/line inputs
- High-end 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters for a remarkable 114 db dynamic range
- Loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel including 4-band EQ, compression, gates, reverb and tap delay
- 31-band graphic EQ and compressor/limiter on the main and aux outs
- Support of up to 10 iPads simultaneously allows multiple engineers to control the mix and allows the band to adjust their own monitors
- Total Snapshot Recall allows you to save sound check settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes, previous mixes, recall scenes for theater productions and more
- Record your mix from the L/R stereo outputs directly to your iPad
- *An additional Wi-Fi router is required and must be connected to the DL1608LNote: This product uses an Apple Lightning connector.2nd Note: iPad NOT included. iOS Device required for operation.
Docked Compatibility:DL1608 allows docked operation out of the box with iPad (4th generation). With an optional tray kit, DL1608 also allows docked operation with the iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini.
Wireless Compatibility:DL Series mixers connect wirelessly with the iPad Pro, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini 4, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPod touch (5th generation)
- Note: Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation.
- 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer:
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- Eight balanced outputs
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- Rugged, compact desktop design with iPad dock
- Rackmountable with optional kit
- Professional, Comprehensive DSP:
- Packed with more DSP processing than any other compact mixer
- 18 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
- 16 stereo-linkable input channels
- 2 stereo-linkable iPad return channels
- 12 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA
- 6 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 4 stereo-linkable subgroups*
- Main L/R busses
- 4 VCAs and 4 mute groups
- 2 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive modern and vintage plug-ins
- Flexible Wireless or Docked Control:
- Mix wirelessly from anywhere in the venue from your iPad
- Unmatched wireless control over mix
- Supports up to 20 iOS devices at once
- Personal monitor mixing via iPhone or iPod touch
- Dock your iPad for added features and security
- Creates an integrated, self-contained desktop mixer
- Total control over assignable 2-channel recordings for immediate playback and easy exporting
- Playback music from any iPad app and incorporate into the mix
- Always keep your iPad charged
- PadLock feature locks down iPad for security
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air and iPad (4th generation) docking compatibility
- Optional iPad mini docking tray available
- Master Fader Control App:
- Proven, intuitive workflow that's customizable for your application
- Create view groups and see only the channels you need
- Unique access limiting hides controls you aren't using
- Export presets, shows and complete system backups via Dropbox, email and more using iOS system sharing
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Complete offline operation saves setup time at gig
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.