Wampler Terraform Multi-Modulation Pedal
Check the delivery time for another location!
Eleven Onboard Effects:As soon as you turn the Terraform on you will experience 11 custom designed and built effects with the width, depth, and elegant organic beauty you usually only find in standalone analog pedals... from the highest quality lush analog-sounding Chorus, the pulse of the vintage U Vibe, the swirl of the large Rotary cabinet, to the almost airplane swoop of the Flanger... You will find that all eleven effects are filled with the tonal quality that is synonymous with the Wampler name. Auto-Wah, Envelope Filter, Flanger, Phaser, U Vibe, Rotary, Auto Swell, Tremolo, Harmonic Tremolo, Chorus, Dimension.
The "Easiest Tweak":Ever thought about obtaining all the control and power of today's powerhouse effects within a simple and amazingly easy-to-use stompbox? That no longer has to be a dream
- the Terraform's familiar, simple yet intuitive layout makes achieving those sounds extremely easy. The great tones you are chasing are instantly there and discovering what they're capable of is fun and inspiring.
- Control vital effects parameters with 5 simple-to-use knobs
- Real-time control over any of those 5 parameters via an expression pedal
- 8 preset locations to store your favourite sounds
- Onboard tap tempo to perfectly sync the effect to the song
Powerful Routing Capabilities:As if having all these incredible tones at your fingertips wasn't enough, Wampler has also included multiple signal routing options to make sure your modulations are hitting the right part of your signal chain. When set in pre/post mode, you can have the auto-wah in front of your amp, or the chorus in the FX loop for example. The U Vibe sits perfectly before your dirt pedals to add extra depth, while your tremolo can be post-dirt for amp-like throb. The great thing about the Terraform is that you can place each effect in the chain right where it belongs.
- True Stereo gives you massive sonic width across your playing platform
- Mono with intelligent routing allows your choice of effect to be placed 'pre-gain' and others 'post gain'
- Control the Terraform as part of your larger rig with fully saveable presets and Tap Tempo information controlled via MIDI (up to 128 incoming presets, fully mappable down to the 8 preset locations)Brian Wampler's famous quest for perfection, coupled with his determination to make the industry's most player-friendly products with that golden Wampler tone, has reached incredible heights with the Terraform. Eleven of the best sounding effects blocks imaginable, easy to use whether you like 'plug and play' or slotting it in your MIDI-compatible rig, the Terraform will take your tone onto an unrivaled plain.
- Studio quality A/D
- D/A conversion
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Includes Wampler's limited 5-year warranty
- Pedal-board friendly small footprint
- 11 Studio-quality modulation effects designed and realized in-house at Wampler, inspired by the classics, both vintage and modern
- Easy to use interface makes designing your sounds instant, there are no submenus to navigate
- Any parameter controllable via an outboard expression pedal
- 8 preset locations to save your favourite patches
- Midi mappable from 128 incoming midi patch commands to those 8 presets
- True Stereo or mono with intelligent routing allows you to place any effect before or after the gain stages, whether that be either side of your gain pedals, or in front and in the loop of your favorite amp
- 48 kHz Sampling rate with 24-bit audio
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.