Ableton's Push 2 Controller for Ableton Live is their most intuitive music production workstation to date. Designed to work with industry-standard Ableton Live software, the Push 2 hardware is ideally suited for both studio sound production and live music performance. Ableton Live Intro software is included, thus providing you with all the hardware and software you need to push your productions to the next level.
Total Hands-on Control
Push 2 Controller is equipped with a high-resolution color display, 8 by 8 sample pad matrix, 8 touch-sensitive endless rotary encoder knobs, and a ribbon strip for browsing and pitch bends. With more control at your fingertips, Ableton Push 2 provides all the input you need to control your music without ever having to take your eyes off the controller and look at your computer.
On the Ableton Push 2, you can record and slice samples, step sequence beats, trigger drums on-the-fly, play melodies and chords in any key, and tweak your sound by adjusting playback parameters and effects in realtime.
Studio Production Simplified
On Ableton Push 2, you'll have direct access to your entire Ableton sound library. Push 2 makes it easy to browse your collection and find the sound you need by automatically organizing your instrument and sample library based on previous selections. You can even load and control VST and Audio Units compatible plugins from your computer.
Take advantage of everything Ableton Live has to offer with the Push 2 controller!
- USB music production workstation for Ableton Live with 8 by 8 performance pad matrix
- Designed for both studio music production and live music performance
- Seamless integration with Ableton Live software
- Compatible with VST and Audio Units plugins
- High resolution touch-sensitive endless control knobs
- 64 LED illuminated velocity-sensitive silicone sample pads with adjustable sensitivity
- LED illuminated control buttons
- High resolution color display with adjustable brightness
- 6.6-inch touch strip for pitch bend and scrolling
- Anodized aluminum top-plate is both lightweight and durable
- USB type-B port
- Two 1/4-inch inputs for expression pedals
- Powered via USB connection or power supply
- Includes quick start guide, license to download Ableton Live Intro, USB cable, and universal adapter with interchangeable heads for different regions