Access Virus TI2 Keyboard Integrated Modeling Synthesizer
Check the delivery time for another location!
Access has taken their best Virus synthesizer and made it even better with the Virus TI2 Keyboard Integrated Modeling Synthesizer. It's all you need to start making amazing virtual analog sounds on stage or in the studio. This fully fledged analog-modeling synthesizer offers 61 semi-weighted keys, and enough knobs and buttons to allow you to sculpt your waves to your heart's delight. It comes with over 3,000 patches right out of the box, with room to add another 500 of your own. Like any Access Virus synthesizer, the TI2 offers dual synthesis engines with numerous waveforms to choose from and all the filters and effects you ever need.
2nd Gen Upgrades: New OS, More Processing Power and Sweet New Effects
The best analog modeling synthesizer just got better with second generation upgrades and a new OS. Offering 25% more processing power than its predecessor, the TI2 is packed with new effects like tape delay and frequency shifter, plus six new distortion effects modeled after real vintage distortion pedals.
Virtual Analog: A Huge Palette of Waveforms and Filters
The TI2 achieves its rich virtual analog sounds via dual signal processing engines driven by all-digital DSPs. Its architecture is modular in the sense that it can simulate endless combinations of signal paths, modeling a variety of different oscillation and filter types, granting the user the ability to sculpt their waves using three low frequency oscillators, 68 selectable waveforms and two filter envelopes, and up to 192 effects at a time. Because it's virtual analog, polyphony on the TI2 varies depending on which patch you're using and how complicated its waveform, what filters and mods are active, etc. It even offers a two-dimensional modulation matrix which simulates complex wiring schemes which were previously only available with massive analog cabinets.
TI Means Total Integration
TI means total integration, and total integration means the TI2 works seamlessly with your current studio recording environment. Just connect the TI2 to your computer via the provided USB cable and it will appear as a virtual instrument within your DAW. Doing so expands the user interface, granting the user new, intuitive ways for sculpting their waves. User settings will be saved when you exit the program so your virtual synth will be just how you left it the next time you load it as a virtual instrument. And if you don't work with a DAW, don't worry -- with 61 semi-weighted keys and all the knobs you need to tweak your sound right on the unit, the TI2 is all you need in a standalone synthesizer.
- DSP-powered analog modeling synthesizer
- 61 semi-weighted keys with pitch bend wheel and modulation wheel
- TI2 upgrade brings 25% more calculating power, new effects, and a redesigned housing
- Create sound with three LFOs with 68 waveforms to choose from and two ADSR envelopes
- Dual DSP-based sound engines dynamically allocate resources depending on patch complexity
- 20 to 90 voice polyphony depending on patch
- Over 3,000 preset patches so you'll have plenty of sounds to play with
- 512 user-assignable patches
- More than 7,000 patches available as a free download from the Access Virus library
- Oscillator modes: virtual analog, wavetable, hypersaw, graintable, and formant table
- 192 onboard effects including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, frequency shifter, ring modulator, distortion, three-band EQ, and more
- Two independent multi-mode filters
- Filter modes: high pass, low pass, band pass, band stop, and an analog filter modeled after the Moog MiniMoog cascade filter
- 32-step user-programmable arpeggiator pattern for each patch
- Program your own arpeggio or select from 64 preset patterns
- Modulation Matrix with six slots, each featuring one source and three destinations for simulating complex wiring schemes
- Automatically syncs tempo with incoming audio signals
- Tempo Tap button for inputting your own tempo
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital/analog converters
- 192 kHz internal signal processing
- Seamlessly integrates with a DAW setup using a single USB cord
- Compatible as VST, AU, and RTAS virtual instrument plug-in
- Three stereo 1/4-inch outputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch input
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- USB port for audio, MIDI, and data connection
- S/PDIF input and output for digital I/O
- Control and hold 1/4-inch pedal inputs
- Dedicated headphone output
- Includes anti-theft key lock slot
- Sturdy metal chassis
- Illuminated logo can pulsate in tempo with the music
- Powered via included power supply
- USB cable and Quick Start manual also included
- Used by artists like Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Apparat, ATB, Booka Shade, BT, Chemical Brothers, Cliff Martinez, Craig David, Crystal Method, Danny Elfman, David Arnold, Dido, Deadmou5, Deep Dish, Depeche Mode, DJ Sasha, Garbage, HIM, Icon Of Coil, Klaus Schulze, Laurie Anderson, Lil Jon, Linkin Park, Massive Attack, NAS, Neptunes, Nine Inch Nails, Orbital, Paul Van Dyke, Pet Shop Boys, Prodigy, Radiohead, Rush, Scissor Sisters, Scooter, Stevie Wonder, Thomas Dolby, Tiesto, Timbaland, Tool, Underworld, Usher and more
Inputs and Outputs:
6 Symmetrical outs with +4dB studio level
Optional Soft Limiting for every output
192 Khz/24bit D/A converters
2 Inputs with 24-bit A/D converters
4 different input sensitivities
USB for audio, midi and data connection
USB2 compatible device, 12Mbit data transfer rate
S/PDIF In/Out for Digital I/O.
Dedicated headphone out.
Pure Tuning (Licensed)
What's in the box?:
Printed Quick start manual in English, German, French and Spanish
Power Supply (Virus TI Desktop/Snow only)
Line voltage: 100-240V AC
Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
Maximum continuous power: 30W
Operating temperature: 50 degrees to 95 degrees F (10 degrees to 35 degrees C)
Storage temperature: -40 degrees to 116 degrees F (-40 degrees to 47 degrees C)
Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
Maximum altitude: 10,000 feet
- Mac: Apple Logic 9 and higher, Steinberg Cubase 5 and higher, Pro Tools 7.3 M-Powered, LE, or TDM and higher, Ableton Live 7 and higher
- PC: Steinberg Cubase SX/SL 4 and higher, Pro Tools 8 M-Powered, LE or TDM and higher, Cakewalk Sonar Producer X, and Ableton Live 8 and higher
Please note that other sequencers/versions might work as well but Access will eventually support all functionality. Access strongly recommends only using certified products.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.