The AKG WMS45 Perception Headset Wireless Sports system, with its comfortable C544L and ultralightweight PT 45 bodypack transmitter, ensures maximum user mobility for all handsfree applications. The C544L headworn microphone comes with four moisture shields, protecting the transducer from perspiration. The C544L uses the proven transducer of the C555L and is quick and easy to put on and replace.The microphone headset uses a capsule and acoustics from the C555 and comes complete with a professional mini XLR connector and a rugged one-size-fits-all solution. AKG also included a windscreen and four droprings to make the set one of the most valuable wireless hands-free systems available. The system comprises an SR45 receiver, PT45 bodypack transmitter, universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapter, C544L headworn microphone and one AA size battery.
Features- 30 MHz selection bandwidth (depending on local frequency plans)
- 8 hours of operation with a single AA size battery
- Rugged, one-size-fits-all C544 headworn microphone
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics
- Low battery indicator
- Smallest and lightest bodypack transmitter in its classThe AKG Perception headset wireless microphone system comes complete with bandwidths up to 30 MHz and excessively low-current transmitters, which are unique in its class, cementing Perception Wireless as one of the most comprehensive systems in its price range. The Perception Wireless is designed to accommodate musicians and entry-level audio technicians, although it has the capabilities to handle even the most difficult audio setups with up to 8 channels per band. The pocket transmitter PT45 -
- which is the smallest in its class -
- runs on a single AA battery, and is compatible with all AKG MicroMics. The SR45 Stationary Receiver delivers a diversity system, professional XLR and 1/4 inch jack outputs and the SMPS solution. "Increasing ease of use with perfect audio transmission was the target for this wireless microphone system," said Thomas Umbauer, AKG's Product Manager for PPA. "Perception Wireless is tailored to your needs, from single-channel applications and individual configurations to multichannel systems. The Vocal, Instrumental, Presenter and Sports sets are the ideal plug-and-play wireless solutions for musicians and small installed sound venues." Consumer AlertMost users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.