Allen and Heath Xone:43C Professional DJ Mixer
Check the delivery time for another location!
- eliminating the need for any external interface. Whatever your workflow, Xone:43C delivers a uniquely fluid mixing experience.Xone:43C is a 4+1 channel mixer, offering a simple and intuitive layout with sublime analogue audio quality. The mixer is equipped with the legendary Xone filter, 3 band EQ, plus X:FX, giving a single control per channel over the send/return to work with external FX units. For even more hands-on creativity, the X:FX can also be routed to the Xone filter to add layers of FX and filtering. Xone:43C also incorporates a premium quality internal 16 Channel USB Soundcard for integration into digital DJ workflows, plus plug n' play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control.The crossfader has three switchable curve settings for blending or scratching styles and can be easily replaced or upgraded to a custom Innofader for ultimate crossfader performance. With balanced XLR main outputs, independent booth and record outputs, Xone:43C has the quality and versatility to become the centrepiece of the club booth or audiophile personal DJ setup.
Serato DVS ReadyXone:43C is an affordable, elegant solution for using Serato NoiseMap Control Vinyl or CDs for hands-on control over Serato DJ software. Simply purchase the Serato DJ Club Kit which is available in-app within Serato DJ or via the Serato Online Store. Xone:43C offers a convenient, plug 'n play route into DVS DJing, eliminating the expense and clutter of using an external interface. (Mixer does not support full control of Serato Video).
High Quality Internal SoundcardXone:43C incorporates a high specification 16 Channel 96kHz, 24bit USB Soundcard, allowing it to be seamlessly integrated into digital DJ workflows.
Xone Filter SystemThe original and best. The Xone filter is a legend in the DJ booth
- none of its imitators come close. Xone:43C's filter includes HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep, plus the option to route the X:FX to the filter.
X:FXAn intuitive and simple way to work with external FX
- X:FX provides a single control per channel over the send/return to work with external FX units. For even more hands-on creativity, the X:FX can also be routed to the Xone filter to add layers of FX and filtering.. For even more hands-on creativity, the X:FX can also be routed to the Xone filter to add layers of FX and filtering.
X:LinkFor the ultimate digital DJ setup, connect Xone:K series controllers to the Xone:43C over X:Link for hands-on control over your software. When used with Serato DJ, the Xone:K1 is pre-mapped to control cues, loops and Serato DJ FX for control decks 1 through 4.
4+1 ChannelsOn top of its four fully featured phono/USB/line channels, Xone:43C has a flexible mic / aux input with XLR and phono connectors. If you don't perform with mics, the phono inputs allow this channel to be used as an extra stereo music source.
Dedicated Booth and Record OutputsFully fledged local monitor (booth) output and separate Record output to capture the mix is a rarity at this price point, making Xone:43C perfect for the DJ who requires a compact mix tool.
Features:- 16 channel 96 kHz 24 bit internal soundcard
- Serato DJ and DVS Upgrade Ready
- X:LINK for plug n' play connection to Xone:K series controllers
- 4 channels with phono/USB/line inputs
- VCF Filter system
- low-pass, high-pass and band-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band EQ
- External FX loop (Send/Return) system with dry/wet control per channel
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4 headphone outputs
- Touring grade build quality
- Super smooth VCA channel faders
- User changeable crossfader
- Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve switch
- 20dB pro standard headroom
- 9-segment signal level monitoring
- Main Mix +4dBu +27dBu
- Booth 0dBu +22dBu
- X:FX Send 0dBu +20dBu
- Record Out 0dBu +20dBu
- Internal headroom Channels: +20dB
- Frequency response: +/-0.5dB 20Hz - 20kHz
- Distortion: < 0.05% THD+noise @1kHz
- Crosstalk: < -83dB inter-channel
- Residual noise:
- Mix 1 -89dBu
- Booth -93dBu
- X:FX -77dBu
- Rec -92dBu
- Mix noise:
- Mix 1 -82dBu
- Booth -84dBu
- X:FX -77dBu
- Rec -87dBu
- Channel meters Peak reading: 9 LED -20dB to +10dB
- Main meters Peak reading: 9 LED -20dB to +10dB
- Mic EQ: 2-Band +/-12dB
- Channel EQ: 3-Band +6dB / total kill
- Channel fader: 45mm stereo VCA, < -85dB shutoff
- Crossfader: 45mm stereo VCA - replaceable
- Filters: Stereo VCF, analogue
- Analogue/Digital conversion: 24 bit
- Analogue/Digital: Line-up +14dBu = 0dBFS
- USB soundcard: sampling frequency range 44.1kHz to 96kHz
- Consumption: 30W max
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.