Arturia Keylab 61 MKII USB MIDI Controller Keyboard, White
Check the delivery time for another location!
Included is an impressive software bundle: Arturia’s complete Piano V virtual piano instrument, Analog Lab 3, and Ableton Live Lite.
A truly majestic MIDI controller:
A new generation of MIDI controller is here, with a focus on incredible build quality, superb durability, expressive control, and ergonomic features that are simply a joy to use, and a pleasure to behold. Everything about this controller is the result of careful thought and research. Its DAW control section feature easily switchable magnetic strips for maximum personalization. The interface is laid out in a smart way that keeps the learning curve to a minimum. Its CV functionality lets you take control of vintage outboard synths or modular devices. KeyLab MkII is a controller for control freaks.
Professional in every way:
From its solid metal housing to its responsive performance pads; its programmable user maps to the advanced connectivity; KeyLab MkII is a controller keyboard that puts you in the driving seat. Take full control over your DAW, instruments, effects, and outboard equipment using its hugely configurable user maps, and assign any parameter you want to its multiple switches, performance pads, rotary knobs, and large faders.
Expressive and inspiring:
The focal point of a controller keyboard is often one of its most overlooked features. Not with KeyLab MkII! This total control solution features the superbly playable, luxurious-feeling keybed found in Arturia’s flagship MatrixBrute synthesizer. Calibrated to capture every nuance of your performance, from soft flourishes to hammering chords, and with aftertouch, KeyLab MkII puts the “keyboard” back into “controller keyboard”.
- Premium software included: every version of KeyLab MkII comes complete with inspiring software instruments, including Arturia’s venerable physically modelled piano studio Piano V, the inspiring preset collection Analog Lab, and Ableton Live Lite. No other controller comes close.
- Luxury keyboard: sporting the same opulent synth keybed as Arturia’s flagship MatrixBrute, KeyLab MkII lets keyboard players truly express themselves with 61-notes.
- Modular connectivity: hook up to external synths and modules using CV pitch, gate, and 2 modulation controls.
- Configurable inputs: this full-featured controller not only features sustain and expression inputs, but also 3 configurable aux inputs for total creative control over your sound, both on stage and in the studio.
- 16 Pads: multi-function RGB performance pads not only let you accurately capture percussive playing, but also play pre-programmed chords, and easily switch control maps.
- Tactile controls: 9 large faders and 9 rotary knobs give you full control over your DAW projects and also your instrument and effect parameters thanks to intelligent mapping.
- Total integration: KeyLab MkII gives unfettered access to every element of Arturia’s own software instruments. The ideal controller for V Collection owners.
- DAW control with magnetic overlays: with KeyLab MkII, you never need to guess if you’re hitting the right button. Magnetic overlays for the 10 most popular DAWs are provided so you can use all 16 transport controls for maximum effect.
- Luxury build: housed in a glorious aluminum chassis, capped with real wood side panels, and featuring the same gorgeous machined aluminum mod and pitch bend wheels as the MiniBrute 2, KeyLab MkII adds a touch of class to any studio setting.
- Quick access buttons: need a piano sound? Hit the piano button, and the included Analog Lab 3 software will show you your options. Want a lead, or bass? You know what to do...
- Keys: 61
- Body: Aluminum
- Pads: 16
- Rotary Encoders: 9
- CV/Gate: 5
- Expression Control Inputs: 5
- Faders: 9
- Knobs: 9
- Transport Buttons (DAW Control): 16
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.