Audio-Technica's PRO 88W VHF wireless microphone systems are designed for camcorder and other applications requiring a small, easily portable wireless. Equipped with a flexible detachable antenna and a choice of two transmitter and receiver frequencies on each system, the small and inconspicuous VHF wireless system will mount on the light shoe of camcorders or on the back of a camera itself with a Velcro attachment. For fixed installations, a 9V DC input is available on the receiver. Eight VHF channels are available for interference-free operation in virtually any location.
Features:- Provides freedom of movement for video production, computer applications and business presentations
- Two switchable frequencies for interference-free operation
- High-band VHF operation for superior sound
- Normal operating range 100'; up to 300' under optimum conditions
- Durable, flexible antenna can be positioned for best reception
- Real-time monitoring capability with included earphone
- Rugged design and construction with handsome non-reflective finish
- Quick and reliable mounting system for camcorder use
- Receiver and transmitter are each powered by a single 9V battery
- Receiver has dual-mono 1/8" output for connecting to a camcorder's stereo 1/8" input, to record audio on both left and right channels
- Bodypack transmitter is compatible with Audio-Technica's mW series of wireless microphones, with 1/8" connectorConsumer AlertMost users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophonesNOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.