Avid Pro Tools Music Production Software (Perpetual License) with 1 Year of Upgrades
Check the delivery time for another location!
- included free for the first year.Avid Pro Tools includes major improvements and new features for the industry-standard digital audio workstation (DAW) software. From new MIDI editing enhancements and retrospective MIDI recording, to track presets that enable you to save your favorite effects chains and instrument sounds, Pro Tools keeps your creativity flowing. That‚Äôs why top artists, musicians, and audio professionals choose it for everything they do. Because when you need to sound your best, nothing delivers like Pro Tools.Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix audio. From powerful recording and editing tools, easy loop workflows, and groundbreaking cloud collaboration, to top-notch effects and automated mixing, Pro Tools enables you to sound your best. And it keeps getting better, with new MIDI features that enable you to create at the speed of inspiration, tons of timesaving tools, and more flexible licensing.
New Features in Pro Tools 2019:- Double your MIDI track count: Pro Tools now supports 1,024 MIDI tracks (up from 512), giving you the freedom to create colossal, richly orchestrated pieces.
- Create more fluidly during playback: Interact with and make updates to tracks and timeline selections during playback without interruption. Freely experiment with different effects, presets, loop points, and more as your music plays on, keeping you in your creative groove.
- Create with the latest Apple products: With support for macOS Mojave (10.14), you can now use Pro Tools on any Mac running Apple's latest OS to boost your creative performance.
- Name tracks faster: Name new tracks as you create them, providing a new "Name" field in the New Track dialog. This makes it faster and easier to name multiple new tracks in one fell swoop. If you don't immediately give a new track a name, Pro Tools will automatically create a default name for you, respective of the track type, making it easy to understand what it is if you forget to name one.
New Features in Pro Tools 2018:- Retrospective MIDI Record: Capture MIDI performances when not recording
- MIDI Editing Enhancements: Arrow keys editing, transpose in-key, extract chords
- Track Presets: Browse presets with embedded media and build sessions on the fly
- Improved Import Session Data: New Track Data To Import dialog with presets
- Playlist Comping Enhancements: Comp playlists in Waveform view, target playlist
- Mix Window EQ Curves: Shows combined EQ effects inserted on a track
- Mixing UI Enhancements: Color indicators for Automation and Pre-Fader Sends
- "Start Collaboration" File Menu Item: Convert to project files and invite collaborators
- iLok Cloud Support: Cloud licensing option available
- Network Site Licensing: Administer Pro Tools across your enterprise, team, or facility
- UVI Falcon hybrid software instrument
Create your sound with UVI FalconGive your music that fresh edge you;re looking for with UVI Falcon, an incredible0sounding hybrid virtual instrument that offers infinite creative possibilities. Generate sounds fast with drag-and-drop ease. Or roll up your sleeves with a deep set of tools that enable you to create and tweak sounds extensively with abandon.With the UVI Falcon hybrid virtual instrument, you can...
- Quickly build sounds and layer parts via drag and drop using presets and sample library content
- Create something totally unique using 15 state-of-the-art oscillators and over 80 effects
- Layer multiple parts together to generate bold new sounds that are rich and complex
- Freely manipulate, mix, and modulate sounds, synthesis modules, effects, and more with finesse and precision
- Script events to take your sound creation even furtherGet started with Plugsound Avid Edition. Gain inspiration from a great-sounding 2.6 GB sample library included with Falcon. Designed by some of the industry‚Äôs top sound designers, this deeply editable collection offers everything‚Äîfrom high-quality keyboards, drums, synths, and fretted instruments, to loops and atmospheric soundscapes‚Äîto enhance any music or sound design project. Plus, you can fuel your creativity even further with additional UVI curated expansion packs available in the Avid Marketplace.Spark ideas with tons of presets. Falcon also comes loaded with Factory Sounds, an extremely high-quality and versatile collection of 1,000 patches from some of the most respected sound designers in the world. Explore your sonic possibilities‚Äîfrom classic synths, percussion, and physical modeling, to sample-driven multi-granular soundscapes and multi-oscillator hybrids. Use them as they are for instant gratification or as fuel to Frankenstein into your own sound design.
Build Sessions On the Fly with Track PresetsKick time-consuming tasks to the curb. With Track Presets, you can quickly save, catalog, and recall your favorite effects chains, vocal processing, session import criteria, and other track settings, and spend more time exploring the depths of your creativity.
Capture Performances RetroactivelyCapture MIDI performances and advance your musical ideas, even when Pro Tools is not recording. Quickly add your improvisations and practice runs into your session with a simple key command.
Take Deeper Control of Your MIDIMaking music has never been easier. With numerous MIDI improvements and enhancements, you can fix and finesse every note to perfection from transposing and trimming notes with the arrow keys, to building chords and scores faster than ever before.
Comp Together the Best TakesBuild a Target Playlist of the best performances from multiple playlists right in Waveform view. It's ideal when working with grouped tracks, making playlist management and viewing no longer a challenge. You can also now cycle through different takes within a clip using the arrow keys for faster review.
Retire Your iLok KeyPro Tools and all Avid audio plug-ins now support iLok Cloud. That means you now have the option to work iLok-free, and reclaim an extra USB port for a MIDI keyboard or audio interface. Or continue using your iLok as before.
Get a Better View of Your MixWith new EQ curve graphs on all Mix window channel strips, you can see how your settings and automation are impacting each track in real time even those with multiple EQs (supported plug-ins only). In addition, pre-fader sends and Automation lane view menu entries are now color-coded, making them easier to distinguish.
Start Collaborating More EasilyGot a session that you're dying to work on with others? Select File > Start Collaboration, and Pro Tools will automatically save your current session, close it, and reopen it as a project in the cloud, with all tracks converted and ready to be shared.
Get Easy Network LicensingNeed Pro Tools for your post facility, broadcast enterprise, or educational institution? You can now purchase a multi-seat Pro Tools Network Site License, which offers many benefits for larger organizations.
Search to access the plug-ins and busses you needForget scrolling through lengthy menus to find the plug-in or bus you need. With tag-like search capabilities integrated into the Inserts, Sends, Inputs, and Outputs menus, you can simply start typing and Pro Tools will instantly display all matching items, enabling you to assign VIs, effects, and busses much faster than before.
Speed up multi-item menu selectionsPro Tools now makes it easy to select multiple items in a menu in one fell swoop to boost your workflow speed. Control-click (Mac) or Start-click (Windows) on a track Insert, Send, or I/O mapping slot and select as many items as desired from the context menu. And quickly select multiple view, toolbar, window, and other preferences using checkboxes in pop-over menus.
Edit audio in the grooveDon‚Äôt want everything to perfectly align to the beat when rearranging a session? You can now have Pro Tools maintain the relative grid position when copying, cutting, and pasting audio and MIDI clips and note selections. Not only does this expedite the editing process, it preserves the perfectly imperfect feel of unquantized music by retaining all correct offsets established in your timeline.
Regular feature-rich releases deliver value throughout the yearAvid continually delivers meaningful Pro Tools updates to subscribers throughout the year -
- so you don't have to wait for infrequent, monolithic releases.
- Pro Tools software (shippable box)
- Pro Tools software activation card -- download required (includes software/plug-in installers and user guides)
- Drivers installer disk
- Registration information card
- 1-year Annual Upgrade Plan (includes access to all new Pro Tools releases for one year)
- 1-year plug-in bundle access
- Installation support (for use within the first 7 days after activation)
- System Requirements:Avid-qualified Mac or Windows-based computer
- iLok not required -- iLok Cloud Support cloud licensing option available
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.