Behringer BEQ700 Bass Graphic Equalizer Pedal
Check the delivery time for another location!
- you need an equalizer. The Behringer BEQ700 can resurrect your bass, providing total control over your tone, no matter what the performance situation. You can instantly improve the sound of your band from the bottom up, with the Behringer BEQ700.
- Shape your sound and eliminate feedback with 7 bands of equalization
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Wide frequency range from 50 Hz to 10 kHz with a powerful 15 dB boost/cut per band
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Master of ToneWith 15 dB available boost or cut per band (that's a lot), the BEQ700's seven frequency bands have been carefully chosen to provide the ultimate tools for EQing the bass guitar, even 5 & 6-string instruments. Of course, to make full use of its capabilities, you should first understand some basics about the frequency range of your axe.The BEQ700 covers the audio spectrum from below 50 Hz to over 10 kHz, allowing you to effectively cut or boost specific frequencies that help focus your sound. Special attention has been paid to the critical midrange frequencies, which can either make or break your sound. The following section offers tips that will have you sculpting the perfect bass sound in no time at all.
Understanding EQMost performers don't have a clue about what good equalization can do for their sound. Maybe you've heard the old maxim, "Make a sine-wave to get really good sound," or "Make a smiley-face, that always works." Sadly, this qualifies as advice from the uninformed. Just as every room is different, every musical instrument is unique. Even guitars and basses made by the same manufacturer, using the same materials, on the same day can vary a great deal.People provide a good example of this principal -
- although they are all similar, they don't all wear the same size shoes, or even have the same color eyes. There is no one "perfect" equalization curve that fits every scenario; equalization is dynamic.
Applying EQ to the BassWhen frequencies from 20 Hz
- 200 Hz are boosted or cut, the bass is affected dramatically, since sounds in this range are often felt, as well as being heard. Boosting frequencies within this range can increase the sensation of power and punch. Conversely, reductions in this range can weaken or muddy low frequency response.The fundamental notes of most basses fall within the 100 Hz
- 1000 Hz range. Even slight changes in this range can cause a tremendous variation in overall bass energy and impact, as the human ear is especially sensitive to this range. Boosting frequencies around 200 Hz often gives the bass warmth and body, without a loss of definition, while boosting frequencies in the 500 Hz to 1000 Hz range tend to make bass sounds brittle. Often, better EQ results can be achieved by reducing the frequency bands that are offending and by turning up the overall volume, rather than boosting one specific band.
How the specific frequency bands of the BEQ700 can shape your sound50 Hz (sub-bass):
- Boost: To thicken up sub-bass content, which is mostly felt rather than heard
- Cut: To eliminate stage "rumble" and sub-bass content that can rob sound system power120 Hz (soft bass):Boost: To enhance the lower end of the bass spectrum-Cut: To reduce the tendency of low frequency content to overwhelm a small room400 Hz (hard bass):
- Boost: To enhance the "hard" bass punch of fundamental tones
- Cut: To reduce punch for better linkage with the kick drum500 Hz:
- Boost: or Cut: To control bass clarity and warmth800 Hz:
- Boost: To add an aggressive edge to the overall bass sound
- Cut: For reducing somewhat nasal or horn-like content4.5 kHz:
- Boost: To make the bass cut through the mix. Creates a more distinctive plucked tone
- Cut: To eliminate harshness10 kHz:
- Boost: To bring out the upper harmonics and add edge to the overall bass tonality
- Cut: Apply a cut to reduce harsh high-frequency content or hiss
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.