Behringer CONTROL2USB Studio Monitor Controller
Check the delivery time for another location!
Sometimes Bigger is Better!Small knobs lack precision -
- but the bigger the knob, the better the level of precision. Think of a control knob as a circle. On a small circle/knob the distance from one degree to the next is very small, making it challenging to dial-in perfection. On our really big knob, the distance between the degrees of the circle is much larger, allowing you to make minute adjustments with ease. CONTROL2USB lets you set levels fast and accurately, which can be critical to the final sound when it comes to mastering an important project.
What is VCA?Unlike the typical and inexpensive resistive faders used by our competitors, the CONTROL2USB utilizes high-end Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) technology to provide the ultimate in precision level adjustment. And while conventional faders directly control how much of the signal passes through to the amplifier, our bigger knob actually controls the voltage that drives the amplifier, for output that remains absolutely faithful to the source.
Built-in USB ConnectivityThe high-quality, built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, creating the ultimate sound source control center -
- with no additional hardware or drivers required.
More Monitor OptionsIn the golden age of recording, engineers had to make the mix sound great in just two places, the studio and the car. When you consider the acoustic environments and the equipment used in each, it's not as easy as it sounds. Today's computer-based recordings have to sound great in even more situations, such as MP3 players, podcasts and other bass-challenged systems
- so experiencing your mix through as many speaker systems as possible is more essential than ever. The ultra-convenient CONTROL2USB lets you switch between up to 3 pairs of studio monitors; add or remove a subwoofer; listen through vintage-style small monitors (such as our C5A or C50A), or any other combination
- at the mere press of a button!
We Value Your InputWe gave the CONTROL2USB enough connectivity to handle just about anything you're likely to plug in. Four stereo Inputs allow you to connect a CD player, MP3 player, computer/ DAW -
- and even a turntable, thanks to the built-in high-end RIAA preamp. Plus you can connect keyboards, drum machines or anything else you'd like to put through your monitors.
All-Access Backstage PassThe rear panel of the CONTROL2USB provides 3 separate Monitor Outputs with individual Level controls; a computer/DAW stereo Output; 2-Track A and B stereo Outs with Level switches; a Studio Out with Level and Phones Out with Level switch. Inputs include: Channels 1 & 2 stereo Source Inputs with independent Level controls; a computer/DAW Mix Input with Level control, with one selectable as a Phono Input for your turntable. There's even a footswitch jack so you can activate the built-in Talkback mic, without taking your hands off the mix. You get all this I/O capability
- plus USB connectivity.
Let's CommunicateNo need for a desk stand and an external mic to talk to the talent in the isolation booth. CONTROL2USB's high-quality, built-in microphone is just a button push away, so you can save your mics for the drum kit. The onboard headphone amplifier section lets you connect 2 pairs of headphones with individual level controls, which should make the next session one of your best.
Sound Quality and ValueWe designed the CONTROL2USB to provide many years of super-clean, high-fidelity performance in the most critical listening environment -
- yours! To that end we only use the finest components, connectors and state-of-the-art surface-mount manufacturing technology to build each one. We test, and then re-test every single CONTROL2USB
- and back them up with one of the best warranty programs in the industry. Stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer and spin the BIGGER knob on the sensational CONTROL2USB, or place your order online
You Are CoveredWe always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world. As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
Features:- Premium, ultra-low noise and high headroom studio control and communication center
- All-in-one Master Volume controller, Source selector, Monitor switcher and Talkback box
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level controls plus additional Monitor Mix input for your DAW
- 3 independent and adjustable Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in Talkback microphone with Level control for direct communication with musicians
- Large Volume knob with true VCA control for extremely precise level adjustments
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- 2 powerful headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Convenient Mono, Mute and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- High-precision dual 12-segment LED meters with input/output source switch
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 \\0x2028
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.