Behringer DJX750 5-Channel DJ Mixer
Check the delivery time for another location!
Features- Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Super-smooth Ultraglide faders with up to 500,000 life cycles
- Awesome adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Additional 3-way kill switches with extremely steep frequency separation
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control and split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Not Just a DJX700 dressed in blackDJs the world over love the DJX700 -
- and we are grateful that so many have made it their "go-to" mixer. So when we began design on the DJX750, we knew we had to do something very special. We started by revving up the FX processor and putting advanced parameter control right at your fingertips.No longer are you confined to rigid presets that limit your creativity. With the DJX750, you can change FX parameters on-the-fly, pushing your performance to the next level. In no time you'll be creating powerful sets with your own custom-tailored effects sounds, all of which can be controlled in real-time. Some parameters at your disposal include Bit Crusher depth, manual filter sweeps, Panning (LFO Rate), delay/echo time and much more. You can even set delay and echo timing relative to the internal BPM counter for extremely musical results. It is kinda like a DJX700 -
- but one on steroids!
Channels GaloreBecause your voice is your instrument, the DJX750 features a dedicated mic channel with all the tools to make your sound supremely distinctive. Vocal fi ne-tuning is handled by the onboard 3-band EQ, which provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut at LOW (80 Hz), MID (2.5 k), and HIGH (12 kHz) frequency centers -
- creating an extremely broad tonal palette. The DJX750's stereo channels' EQ utilize the same frequency centers with a boost of up to 12 dB and a cut of as much as -32dB. These channels are equipped to handle every conceivable input source -
- from line level, phono, CD and tape decks to mp3 and minidisk players, we've got you covered.
Auto DuckingDJX750's talkover function automatically detects your voice and brings down the volume of the music track (referred to as ducking), so your voice is always out front -
- you can even set this level to your own personal preference. Auto BPM Counter Sync'ing up tracks is an art unto itself -
- that's why we gave the DJX750 dual Auto BPM Counters. This cool feature helps take the guess work out of making a smooth transition from one track to the next. Each BPM counter's digital display shows which channel it is tracking and the tempo of the music in beats per minute. Optionally, you can push the Beat Assist button in time with the song to manually enter the tempo. You get a read out of the tempo difference between the tracks, as well as a visual confirmation when they are in sync. These tools will help you seamlessly align two tracks -
- without having to rely solely on your ears.
Crossfader & Channel FadersAll of our super-smooth faders are of the high-grade 45-mm Ultraglide variety. Faders are, after all, the heart and soul of every mixer, and with their 500,000 cycle life expectancy (that's 275 fades per night, per fader for five years without a break), they outperform standard faders more than twenty-to-one. And since the crossfader uses VCA (Voltage Controlled Amplifier) technology, there is virtually no audio noise. For those of you who prefer customized crossfading, the DJX750 also includes our CF Curve control, which lets you set the crossfader's control characteristic just the way you like it. It is, after all, your show.
XPQ 3DMaking music larger than life is what it's all about and the DJX750 comes through on this in a big way. XPQ 3D Surround widens the stereo field, giving it immense depth and a stereo image that is full of life, with amazingly transparent sound. You determine the intensity of this stunning effect with a simple twist of the Surround control -
- from barely noticeable to supremely spectacular.
On-board Digital EffectsReally good digital effects add the finishing touch to a solid performance, and ours are really good! With 33 outstanding effects to choose from, including an assortment of Phase Shifters, Flangers, Reverbs, Delays and more, your audience won't know what hit them. There are even Auto Filter and Voice Changer effects that will take your show to a greater level.
Monitor Multi-taskingYou can't put on much of a show if you can't hear what you're mixing! That's why we didn't cut any corners on DJX750's monitor section. When the monitor Mode switch is in the "Split" position, you hear the PFL (Pre-Fader Level) output on the left side of your phones, and the Master signal on your right. If you prefer working in "Stereo" mode, you can turn the MIX control fully counterclockwise to hear the channel PFL signal in both sides of your headphones, fully clockwise for the Master output, or you can "mix" both signals by adjusting the control to anywhere in-between. You can listen to one or multiple sources, and LEDs light up to indicate what you're listening to.
Sound QualityNone of the above-mentioned features would amount to much if the DJX750 didn't sound truly remarkable. That's why we equip each one with our tried-and-true ULN (Ultra Low-Noise) preamps: what comes in comes out, with nothing added. So you get maximum headroom, extremely low noise and ultra-transparent sound. Compare it to the competition for sound quality, features and value and you'll see why more and more DJs "own the night" with their Behringer DJX750.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.