Behringer EPS500MP3 EUROPORT Compact Portable PA System
Check the delivery time for another location!
- to large-sized room with crystal-clear, vibrant sound -
- and it's professional-grade features will make you the star of any event.
Superb Sound QualitySince Behringer is known for making some of the best-sounding audio mixers, amplifiers and loudspeakers on the planet, it should come as no surprise that the EPS500MP3 provides far superior sound quality than other products in this class. The two satellite loudspeakers,each with a custom-designed 8" woofer and 1" compression driver, provide the rich sonic performance you would expect from a much larger system. And with 500 Watts of stereo output,the EPS500MP3 has the power to deliver your message loud and clear, and keep the party going all night.
Everything You NeedWhen it's time for the show to begin, setting up the sound system should be easy, right? That's why we put everything you'll need into one beautiful, easy to move and use package. We even provide a storage compartment for the included microphone, mic cable, two speaker cables and other accessories. You never have to search high and low for what you need -
- it's all in there. And when the show is over, just put everything back in its place, latch it all together and wheel it away. It just doesn't get any easier than this!
Control FreakChannels 1
- 4 feature the high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps, which have been praised by audio professionals for their transparency and massive headroom. What does this mean to you? It means you get a truly clean input signal without unwanted coloration or distortion. They've provided +48 Phantom Power, so you can even use studio-grade condenser mics,and given each input channel the highly musical 2-band EQ (Bass and Treble).System optimization couldn't be easier,just flip the Music/Speech switch to select the proper equalization for your purpose. We've also included a user-defeatable Voice-Over-Priority function that automatically lowers the stereo channels when you're on the mic, so all of your important announcements will be heard.
The Sweet Sound of ReverbIf you're making a speech, chances are you won't need it, but if you're playing a musical instrument and/or singing,you might want to add some effects. So, we've included a great-sounding digital Reverb processor to help sweeten your performance. This studio-grade vocal effect will have you sounding just like a pro, and it is so easy to use.
Onboard MP3 PlayerOne of the coolest features of the EPS500MP3 system is its embedded MP3 player. Just plug in your favorite playlist (via USB stick) and use the 4-button pad with its Random, Play/Pause, Rewind and Forward control switches. From break and background music to high resolution karaoke performance tracks,this MP3 player can handle it all.
Wireless WonderlandUntil now, adding wireless microphones to a PA system meant either a mess of wires and dangling receivers or worse, a built-in receiver with dodgy performance and a hefty price tag. Those days are officially over thanks to Behringer ULM Series wireless microphones and the exclusive, ultra-compact 2-channel receiver. Just plug the receiver into the dedicated wireless port and instantly enjoy two channels of supremely stable, natural-sounding wireless performance. Sold separately and available in hand-held or headset models, Behringer ULM Series wireless mics will immediately (and affordably) expand your EPS500MP3 to handle virtually any live sound application.
It's All About ConnectionsThe EPS500MP3 comes ready for your input, literally. Channels 1
- 4 accept balanced XLR mics, as well as balanced and unbalanced line-level sources,such as electronic keyboards and the like. Stereo channels 5/6 and 7/8 accommodate RCA and 1/4" inputs, such as drum machines,keyboard sound modules, etc. All in all,there are enough mic and line-level inputs to handle a small band.
ValueWhether you're giving a speech at the company picnic, pounding out original music in your garage, or cranking it up at the neighborhood bar, you will agree the EPS500MP3 provides extreme value as a complete, portable PA solution. Compare it to the competition and you'll own Behringer -
- every time!
Features:- Ultra-compact 8-channel PA system with dual speakers and detachable 500 Watt powered mixer
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Mixer can be used either while installed in the speaker or detached for easy positioning and access
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Broadcast-like Voice-Over-Priority Function dims music when microphones are used
- Extremely powerful 8" woofers and 1" compression transducers for incredible sound reproduction
- 8-channel mixer section features 4 mic/line and 2 stereo channels
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective and extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- Music/Speech switch to set overall system equalization
- Auto limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
- Storage compartment available for microphone, cables and accessories (2 x 6.1m (20') speaker cables included)
- Integrated stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.