Behringer FX2000 Virtualizer 3D Digital Effects Processor
Check the delivery time for another location!
Features- 71 breathtaking algorithms -
- true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects
- Wave-adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
- Awesome modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic and EQ algorithms
- Authentic amp simulation, distortion and special effects
- 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
- Up to 7 adjustable parameters plus 2-band EQ per effect
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128-times oversampling
- True stereo processing for realistic channel separation in stereo image
- 100 factory presets plus 100 user memory locations
- Extensive MIDI implementation
- Accurate LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS inputs and outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Reverbs & DelaysBecause it is one of the most desired effects, the FX2000 provides 12 different reverb programs, so you always have the ideal reverb for your live performance or studio needs.Reverbs include:
- Gold Plate
- Small Hall
- Spring Reverb
- Early ReflectionsSpecialty reverbs include:
- Gated Reverb: reverb is synthetically turned off after a predetermined amount of time
- Reverse Reverb" reverb envelope is reversed -
- it slowly gets louderDelays include:
- Stereo Delay: delay is processed across the entire stereo image
- Tape Echo: simulates classic tape echo devices, pre-dating the advent of digital delays
- Ping Pong: delay signal is "bounced" from left to right at an adjustable tempo
Much More than Just Reverb and DelayThe FX2000 has some of the best-sounding reverb and delay programs, but that's not all. It also provides excellent modulation effects (such as chorus, flanger and phaser), including special variations like musical pitch shifter, tremolo and even a rotary speaker simulation.Modulation and Pitch Shifter FX:
- Stereo Flanger (originally generated by playing back two synchronized "reel to reel" tape recorders with a finger rubbing on the flange of one of the take-up reels)
- Vintage Flanger simulates a guitar flanger stompbox
- Jet Stream Flanger sounds like a classic analog flanger
- Stereo Chorus (combines a slightly detuned signal with the original)
- Analog Chorus simulates a guitar chorus stompbox
- Vintage Chorus imitates a classic analog studio chorus
- Ultra Chorus creates the sound of an eight-voice chorus
- Stereo Phaser (combines a second, phase-shifted signal to the original)
- Vintage Phaser represents a guitar phaser stompbox
- Dual Phaser processes the left and right channels separately
- Rotary (simulation of the rotating speakers typically used on an organ) -
- Slow or Fast
- Pitch Shifter (changes the pitch of the original signal) -
- can be used to create harmonies with the original signal or replace it entirely with the altered pitch. Choices include stereo, two and three vocal pitch shifter
- Vibrato: the peak frequency of the tone is periodically and uniformly changed (quickly or slowly)
- Tremolo (common vintage guitar amplifier effect): a fast or slow periodic variation in volume
- Auto Panning: signal is automatically sent from one side of the stereo image to the other, either once or multiple timesDynamic FX:
- Compressor: reduces the dynamic range of the signal, maintains consistent signal level and thus avoids distortion associated with excessive input levels
- Expander: effectively broadens the dynamic range of source signals while reducing background noise
- Gated Reverb: helps reduce background clutter by turning reverb off below a predetermined threshold level. Particularly effective on drum mics and vocals
- Ana. Kompr/Lim: similar to Compressor but with Limiting functionality
- Ultramizer: analyses incoming signal and automatically applies compression across two independent frequency bands
- Denoiser: eliminates or reduces noise and other interference
- De-esser: reduces or removes sibilance (Ssss sound) from signal
- Wave Designer: allows you to influence the envelope by adjusting Attack and Release of the signalPsychoacoustic FX:
- Exciter: adds artificially generated overtones to the original signal, increasing presence and perceived loudness without significant increase in signal level
- Enhancer: functions much like a dynamic pitch equalizer
- Ultra Bass: sub-harmonic processor combined with bass exciter and limiter
- Stereo Imager: divides the signal into middle and side signals, allowing individual signals to be amplified when desired and placed on the stereo image
- Ultra Wide: creates a broader stereo image
- Binauralizer: also creates a broader stereo image and compensates for crosstalk between both speakersFilter/EQ FX:
- Auto Filter: influences the frequency response of a signal. Two filters are included: low-pass allows low frequencies to pass and suppresseshigh-frequency content; high-pass does the exact opposite
- LFO Filter: Controls the rate of oscillation effects
- Parametric EQ: allows you to control the bandwidth, frequency and amplitude of a signal
- Graphic EQ: the sound spectrum is divided into eight (8) adjacent frequency bands, which can be cut or boosted, bandwidth is predeterminedDistortion FX and Amp Simulations:The FX2000 is also equipped with distortion, amplifier and speaker simulation including Vocal Distortion, Tube Distortion, Guitar Amp, Tri Fuzz, Speaker Simulation, Ring Modulator and LO-FI.Special FX:
- Vinylizer: adds clicks and/or noise to the signal, reminiscent of old vinyl records and tape machines
- Sampler: allows you to record and playback up to five (5) seconds of program material
- Vocoder: allows the input signal to modulate another signal (usually a synthesizer sound), creating the familiar "talking synthesizer" effect
- Voice Canceler: removes mono vocal parts from stereo recordings for"instant Karaoke"
- Resonator: simulates and oscillating system that amplifies a specific frequency Our FX Combinations Go to 11Sometimes you want to add a little (or a lot) of color to your reverb and delay patches. The FX2000 allows you to layer modulation effects like chorus, flanger, pitch or tremolo with your reverb or delay selections.FX Combinations include:
- Chorus & Reverb
- Flanger & Reverb
- Leslie & Reverb
- Pitch & Reverb
- Delay & Reverb
- Tremolo & Reverb
- Phaser & Reverb
- Chorus & Delay
- Flanger & Delay
- Pitch & Delay
- Tremolo & Delay
Enhanced User EditabilityLogical grouping of parameters, along with the combination of encoders, buttons, LEDs and an easily readable LED display, make operating the FX2000 a breeze. You are free to edit up to seven parameters per preset, and then save them for future use in the 100 provided memory locations.
ValueWith its extremely powerful processing capability and versatile array of features, the FX2000 will become the busiest tool in your audio arsenal -
- both in the studio and on the road.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.