Behringer PMP2000D Powered Mixer (2000 Watts)
Check the delivery time for another location!
- and dual 9-band stereo graphic EQs. Top it all off with "Wireless-ready" operation, thanks to our high-quality ULM digital wireless microphones (sold separately), and the PMP2000D is the ideal, easy to use, and ready for anything live sound solution!
Class-D Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency
- Massive Power, Perfect Sound
- and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Massive Mono or Stunning StereoThe powerful PMP2000D gives you the choice of 2 x 1,000-Watt stereo, 2 x 1,000-Watt dual mono (1 Mains powered output, 1 Monitor powered output), or 2,000-Watt bridged mono modes. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMP2000D can accommodate all of them with ease. This sonic versatility also makes this outstanding powered mixer an excellent choice for churches where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
Outstanding "Invisible" Mic PreampsThe EUROPOWER PMP2000D's six mono inputs (plus 3 of the 4 stereo channels) feature our ultra-low noise, high-headroom IMP "Invisible" mic preamps, which have been praised by audio professionals all over the world. These studio-grade mic preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to over 200 kHz, and are perfectly matched to every conceivable microphone
- with up to 60 dB gain and a +48 V phantom power supply. Armed with these superb mic preamps, the PMP2000D provides exceptionally-transparent and crystal-clear sonic performance
- making it the ideal choice for both live sound and studio recording applications.
KLARK TEKNIK KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK's legendary heritage.BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 25 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER
- The Reverb that Made History
- to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
Own the Stage with Digital WirelessGet wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM's digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver "dongle", and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simple and easy way to own the stage.
Getting ConnectedUse the 2-Track RCA inputs to feed in external stereo signals; conversely, the 2-Track RCA outputs can be used to send line-level signals from the mixer to a recording device. Powered outputs on the PMP2000D are available in the professional, twist-lock Speakon-compatible variety. In addition you'll find a convenient 1/8" (35 mm) Aux In jack for connecting your smartphone or mp3 device for playing backing tracks, or prerecorded music during your breaks.
Small, Simple, SuperbMedium-sized events call for the lightweight PMP2000D (19.4 lbs/8.8 kg), easy-to-use 14-channel, 2,000-Watt powered mixer
- the most efficient and affordable powered mixer for the job. With its highly-acclaimed IMP "Invisible" mic preamps, 24-bit KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX processor, "Wireless-ready" operation and dual 9-band graphic EQs
- the PMP2000D makes it easier than ever to lend exceptional sound quality to all of your performances.
You Are CoveredWe always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world. As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
Features- Ultra-compact 2 x 1000-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 9 "Invisible" IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 14-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 4 stereo channels
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQs allow precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Type: 9x XLR, electronically balanced
- Mic Input Noise (E.I.N.): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- At 0 Ohms Source Impedance: -108 dB / -110 dB A-weighted
- At 50 Ohms Source Impedance: -108 dB / -110 dB A-weighted
- At 150 Ohms Source Impedance: -106 dB / -107 dB A-weighted
- Frequency Response: < 20 Hz to 22 kHz (-1 dB)
- < 20 Hz to 35 kHz (-3 dB)
- Maximum Input Level: +13 dBu with PAD
- Impedance: 1.5 kOhms, balanced
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 98 dB / 100 dB A-weighted (-15 dBu In @ +35 dB gain)
- Distortion (THD): 0.002%, A-weighted
- Pad: -25 dB, channels 1-6
- Phantom Power: Switchable +48 V
- Hi-Z / Line Inputs:
- Type: 4x 1/4" / 6.35 mm TRS, balanced (channels 1-4)
- Impedance: 1.8 MOhms balanced, 1 MOhm unbalanced
- Max Input: + 22 dBu
- Mono Input Channels
- Type: 2x 1/4" / 6.35 mm TRS connector, channels 5-6
- Impedance: 20 kOhms balanced, 10 kOhms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: + 22 dBu
- Stereo Inputs:
- Type: 6x 1/4" / 6.35 mm TRS connector, balanced channels 7-12
- Impedance: 20 kOhms balanced, 10 kOhms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: + 22 dBu
- Line In: 2-Track / Line In: 2x RCA, unbalanced, channels 13-14
- Impedance: 20 kOhms unbalanced
- Gain Range: - ‚àû dB to + 20 dB
- Maximum Input Level: + 22 dBu
- Equalizer: Low: 60 Hz (¬± 15 dB)
- Mid: 700 Hz (¬± 15 dB)
- High: 6 kHz (¬± 15 dB)
- Aux Inputs:
- Type: 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS connector, unbalanced
- Impedance: 10 kOhms
- Gain Range: - ‚àû dB to +20 dB
- Line Output:
- Type: 2x RCA, unbalanced
- Impedance: 2.4 kOhms
- Maximum Output Level: + 9 dBu
- Graphic EQ: Type: Analog 9-band equalizer
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz in 9 1-octave bands (ISO frequencies)
- Bandwidth: 1 octave
- Control Range: ¬± 12 dB
- Low Cut Frequency: Type: 18 dB/oct, Butterworth, channels 1-6
- Frequency: 100 Hz
- USB: USB Dongle (Not Included): USB socket accepts signals from a maximum of two Behringer ULM microphones
- Signal Indicator: LED: 2x green
- Main Mix:
- Noise: Main Mix at - ‚àû, Channel Fader at - ‚àû: - 59 dBu / - 59 dBu A-weighted
- Main Mix at 0 dB, Channel Fader at - ‚àû: - 56 dBu / - 56 dBu A-weighted
- Main Mix at 0 dB, Channel Fader at 0 dB: - 56 dBu / - 56 dBu A-weighted
- Maximum Output Power: Both Channels Driven
- 8 Ohms Per Channel: 500 W
- 4 Ohms Per Channel: 1000 W
- Bridged Mode
- 8 Ohms: 2000 W
- Type: Speakon connector
- Load Impedance: Left/Monitor: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Right/Mono: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Bridge: Minimum 8 Ohms
- Display: 2-digit, 7-segment LED
- Power: Mains voltage
- 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC receptacle
- Fuse: T 8 A H 250 V
- Power Consumption:
- Power Consumption at 4 Ohms, 1/8 Rated Power: 180 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.9 x 17.9 x 9.8" / 27.6 x 45.5 x 25.0 cm
- Weight: 19.8 lb / 9.0 kg
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.