Behringer XR18 XAIR Digital Mixer, 18-Channel
Check the delivery time for another location!
- and a lightning-fast, bidirectional USB Audio Interface.
Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi RouterDesigned for the ultimate in mobility, the XR18 comes with an integrated Wifi module for direct control of your mixer's functions
- without the need to set up and configure an external router. The XR18 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artist's perspective
- or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets.
Recording SimplifiedThe incredibly fast and comprehensive 18 x 18 channel, bi-directional USB interface makes the XR18 an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution for recording directly to your iPad or PC. Dial in the perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending up to 16 microphone signals -
- and the keyboard player's MIDI notes to your DAW for recording.
Revolutionary Auto-MixingWhen your application calls for a multiple-microphone setup, such as an onstage panel discussion, press conference or courtroom proceeding, etc., it can become a challenge to maintain so many open mics -
- and preserve maximum gain and priority for the moderator. The X AIR Gain Sharing technology can easily manage fully automated mixes with up to 16 live microphones.
4 Onboard X32 Effects EnginesEquipped with the very same FX engines as the X32 Digital Mixing Console, the onboard virtual FX Rack provides access to four true-stereo (8 mono), multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, dynamics -
- plus the XR18 can run production-quality, true-stereo reverbs concurrently with 31-band EQ on the main and aux buses, all without the need for any additional hardware.Custom-designed, and physically modeled after some of the most iconic and sought
- after processors, all effects run inside the low-latency environment of the X18 mix engine, ensuring flawless performance, flexible routing and the end of cable faults forever!
100-Band RTA for all Channel/Bus EQsThe XR18 includes a high-resolution 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA), with full Bar and Spectrograph views. This high-resolution RTA displays the audio energy distribution in 100 frequency bands over time
- capturing a sonogram window of a full 10 seconds.Switch between the Large RTA view, displaying any available signal in full screen resolution, or the Combined RTA view shown above each of the channel and bus EQ curves -
- and see the results of your filtering choices. Additionally, the RTA can be displayed on top of the 31-band graphic EQs in the Main LR or Aux buses. Monitoring and controlling frequencies has never been easier!
16 Channels of Personal MonitoringThe easy way to send sound, ULTRANET connectivity allows you to send 16 digital sources over a lightweight and easy-to-deploy Cat 5 cable to P16-D Digital ULTRANET Distributors, or directly to P16-M Personal Monitor Mixers. This powerful and advanced technology makes it easy for individual performers to create their own "more me" mix
- and frees you up to put on your best show.
Uncompromised Channel ProcessingThe XR18 allows you to achieve the same incredible level of EQ finesse as the award-winning X32 thanks to its 100-band Real Time Analyzer, which is built into every input channel and bus EQ. Visual feedback built into the control app allows you to see and make fast, surgical adjustments to frequencies in need of a boost or a cut. Every input channel also features Low-Cut, 4-band fully parametric EQ and the same Gate and Compressor dynamics suite found in the X32
- with one very special addition; you can choose either Expert or Simple functionality. In Expert mode, you can drill down and get your hands on every nuance of your dynamics. Or, if you're more of the 'plug and play' type, Simple mode lets you either select from one of our 4 carefully-optimized presets
- or load your own channel templates. Add to this 5-Bit, floating-point DSP and you'll experience virtually "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency.
MIDI In/Out for Live Performance ControllersThe physical MIDI I/O port on the XR18 mixer can also be used for connecting external MIDI controllers, such as our X-TOUCH or B-CONTROL products, for dynamically controlling channel level, muting and panorama adjustments during your performance. And since the full-featured XR18 also supports the Mackie Control protocol, you easily apply comprehensive remote editing and parameter adjustments via any compatible MIDI devices.
Features:- iPad/Android tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Integrated WiFi module for direct control-no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Revolutionary Dugan Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware)
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.