Adding the features that guitarists have requested, plus stunning boutique cosmetics, the HT-1R MkII redefines the compact valve amp. Using their push-pull valve power amp design, you get all the dynamics and response of a 100W stack from a small combo amp. The HT-1R MkII features Blackstar's best clean and overdrive tones to date and each channel is now equipped with a foot switchable voice mode, allowing for even more tonal flexibility. Joining Blackstar's patented ISF tone control is a USB audio output for easy pro recording and a voiced studio quality reverb.
- 1 Watt, all-tube combo amp with Reverb
- Tube Complement: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x ECC82 (12AU7) Power Tube
- Two Distinct Channels with Footswitchable Voices
- USB Audio Out; Headphones Out; Studio Quality Reverb
- 1x8" Speaker; Refined boutique styling