Adding the features that guitarists have requested, plus stunning boutique cosmetics, the HT-20R MkII redefines the compact valve amp. Utilizing the iconic EL84 power amp design, you get unparalleled dynamics, response, and versatility. The HT-20R MkII features Blackstar's best clean and overdrive tones, including sounds inspired by classic American & British amplifiers, from clear and punchy cleans to searing overdrive. Each channel is now equipped with a footswitchable voice mode, allowing for even more tonal flexibility. Joining Blackstar's patented ISF tone control is a USB and balanced XLR outputs for pro recording, a power reduction switch, and a voiced studio quality reverb.
- 20 Watts, all-tube combo amp with Reverb
- Tube Complement: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7), 2 x EL84 Power Tubes
- Two Distinct Channels with Footswitchable Voices; Studio Quality Reverb; Effects Loop
- USB Audio Out; XLR D.I. Out; Power reduction to 2 Watts
- 1x12" Celestion Seventy80 Speaker; Refined Boutique Styling; 2-Button Footswitch Included