The Blue Baby Bottle SL is a cardioid condenser microphone that delivers classic sound and incredible versatility. With a richly present midrange, smooth top end, and neutral bottom, Baby Bottle SL is reminiscent of the world's finest vintage microphones. Featuring a high-pass filter and -20dB pad, Baby Bottle SL excels at adding a rich, classic vibe to nearly any sound source.
BEHIND THE MIC
Building on the success of the original Baby Bottle, the SL model features refined sonics, a streamlined build and versatile switches to capture the true character of your voice and bring classic mojo to acoustic guitars and other instruments. Baby Bottle SL is designed from top to bottom to inspire unforgettable performances.
INSIDE THE SOUND
The soul and swagger of Baby Bottle SL all starts with Blue's proprietary, hand-tuned capsule. The robust, gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm features a machined brass backplate design that creates the signature warmth and presence Baby Bottle SL is known for. And custom Class-A discreet circuitry makes it the quietest mic in its class.
FLIP THE SWITCH
Baby Bottle SL features a switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter and -20dB pad to keep your sound pure regardless of vocal type, instrument or environment. Whether recording belting vocalists, loud guitar amps, drums and brass or capturing delicate vocals, strings or piano, Baby Bottle SL has the versatility to capture timeless tracks.
ALL IN THE FAMILY
Blue's Essential Series brings distinct tonal characteristics to your studio, allowing you to pair each voice and instrument with its perfect microphone counterpart. Check out each mic to build a mic locker any studio would envy.
- Spark SL: Detailed, transparent sound
- Bluebird SL: Modern, crystal-clear sound
- Baby Bottle SL: Classic warmth and presence
- Hummingbird: Extended highs with 180-degree pivoting head
- Warm, classic sonic signature that flatters an array of voices and instruments
- High output with richly detailed frequency response
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces