No matter your experience level, tuning your instrument takes time away from playing. The Roadie 2 is an automatic string tuner that is easy to use, extremely accurate and can fine tune your guitar in seconds. Roadie 2 is a guitarist's best friend and is compatible with almost all stringed instruments with guitar-like machine heads. It is fully standalone and uses vibration detection to tune in even the noisiest of environments. Roadie 2 adds new dimensions to music-making by allowing you to freely experiment with known alternate tunings as well as save custom alternate tunings that you find yourself.This award winning tuner is endorsed by guitarists from Queen, Drowning Pool, Grand Funk Railroad and Tim McGraw band among many others.
Tune Scores of InstrumentsRoadie 2 tunes all sorts of string instruments with guitar-like machine heads including electric, acoustic, classical, and steel guitars, 7 and 12-string guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, banjos, etc. This excludes bass guitars or instruments with wooden pegs.
Customize Your TuningThe accompanying mobile app gives you the ability to create your own custom tunings and temperaments via the app. If you explore temperaments and find something you like but don't know what notes you have found, Record Mode will detect them and create a tuning for you.
SpeedIt takes Roadie 2 about 30 seconds to fine-tune your guitar or completely change tuning.
AccuracyRoadie 2's advanced audio algorithms and machine precision consistently deliver perfectly accurate tuning. A built-in vibration sensor delivers crisp tuning in the noisiest environments.
Mobile AppThe accompanying free mobile app is available from the App Store and Google Play store and is compatible with a wide range of devices: iPhone (4S & above), iPad (3rd gen. & above), iPad Mini, iPod touch (5th gen. & above) and Android devices running Android version 4.3 and newer and equipped with Bluetooth 4.0.
No Phone? No Problem!Roadie 2 is completely standalone. Tune your instrument wherever you are with just you and your handy Roadie 2.
Re-String EffortlesslyRe-string quickly and easily with the automatic winding feature. The motor rotates at three speeds, the fastest of which is 60 RPM.
- Roadie 2 has a 500mah LiPo battery on board that powers its motor and 300:1 metal gearbox.
- Roadie 2's advanced audio algorithms and machine precision consistently deliver perfectly accurate tuning. A built-in vibration sensor delivers crisp tuning in the noisiest environments. Detection range: A1 (55 Hz)
- A5 (880 Hz). Detection accuracy: Less than +\\-1 cent. Tuning accuracy: Up to +/-2 cents. The reference A 440 Hz setting is customizable in 0.1 Hz increments from 420 Hz to 460 Hz.
- Mobile app
- The all new optional mobile app is free and available in the App Store and Google Play for a wide range of devices: iPhone (4S & above), iPad (3rd gen. & above), iPad Mini, iPod touch (5th gen. & above) and Android devices running Android version 4.3 and newer and equipped with Bluetooth 4.0.
- Charging: Roadie 2 uses the latest charging standard, USB C, to deliver safe, rapid power to the device. A full charge will take around an hour and deliver over 150 tunings or months of standby time.