Boss GP-10 Guitar Processor Multi-Effects Pedal, with GK Pickup
Check the delivery time for another location!
Instantly Change Your Guitar's TuningWith a GK-compatible pickup, the GP-10 allows you to change your guitar's tuning with the press of a pedal. There's no need to change instruments or manually re-tune for different songs or styles--just dial up the tuning you need in the GP-10 and go. Play slide in open tunings like G and E, enjoy shimmering 12-string tones, or drop your entire guitar down in semitone steps for massive, ultra-heavy riffs. There are many tuning presets to choose from, and you can also create your own customized tunings for any application.
A World-Class Collection of Classic Guitars, Synths, and MoreIn addition to instant tuning changes, using a GK-compatible pickup with the GP-10 lets you change your instrument's entire sound as well. On hand are classic modeled electric guitars with single coils and humbuckers, plus steel
- and nylon-string acoustics, basses, banjo, resonator, fretless guitar, and even a sitar! The GP-10 also includes an impressive analog-modeled synth engine that powers an authentic emulation of the famous Roland GR-300 analog guitar synth and a super-fat OSC Synth with two oscillators and many easily adjustable sound parameters. In addition, a selection of cool "Poly FX" deliver unique sounds only possible with GK processing, allowing you to take your playing into exciting territory. Modeled sounds can be blended with your guitar's normal sound, putting an infinite range of tones under your fingers.
Natural, Ultra-Responsive COSM AmpsA core factor that defines an electric guitar's sound is the amplifier type, and the GP-10 is filled with them. 30 different amps are at your disposal, including classic combos, vintage stacks, and modern high-gain amps, along with bass amps for modeled bass tones and a full-range amp for acoustic sounds. Powered by custom BOSS DSP and developments in COSM technology, the amps in the GP-10 deliver organic, responsive tone, with adjustable settings to vary the natural compression and playing feel. All the GP-10's amps can be used with either normal guitars or those equipped with a GK pickup.
High-Performance Multi-EffectsInside the GP-10 is a wide selection of flagship effects derived from the GT-100. Most can be used with a normal guitar (without a GK pickup), allowing the GP-10 to do double-duty as an effects processor for any guitar gig. Included are overdrives, distortions, mod effects, delay, reverb, and more, as well as intelligent harmony and other great effects. The onboard expression pedal can be used for foot volume or effects such as wah, Pedal Bend, and others.
USB Audio/MIDI Interface Built InThe GP-10 features an onboard USB audio/MIDI interface, making it easy to record great amp and effect tones in your favorite DAW with any axe. But when you use a GK-equipped guitar, the GP-10 becomes an enormously powerful creative tool that expands your production capabilities beyond any standard guitar processor. For example, you can record the audio output of each of your guitar's strings on separate tracks, either processed with the GP-10 or captured dry for later processing. When you record unprocessed sounds in this way, you have the ability to not only re-amp the tracks through the GP-10's amps, but to "re-guitar" as well, using the GP-10's instrument modeling to change the sound to anything you want after the fact! The guitar-to-MIDI function allows you to stretch your creativity even further, using your guitar to play soft synths, capture MIDI sequences, and input MIDI data into notation software on your computer.
BOSS TONE STUDIO and BOSS TONE CENTRALAvailable as a free download, the BOSS TONE STUDIO software makes it simple to edit and organize your GP-10 patches on your Mac or Windows computer. In addition, the software provides direct access via USB to the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website, which offers a continually growing collection of free, ready-to-play GP-10 patches created by some of the world's top guitarists.
Features:- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings
- Instrument modeling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and others
- Analog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones together
- High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- Electric guitar: 12 types
- Acoustic: 9 types
- Bass: 3 types
- Guitar synthesizer: 3 types
- Poly FX: 5 types
- Alternate Tuning:
- OPEN: D, E, G, A
- DROP: D--A
- SHIFT: -12--+12
- 12-string guitar function
- Preamp: 30 types
- FX: 16 types (including OD/DS)
- OD/DS: 21 types
- Wah: 6 types
- Chorus: 3 types
- Delay: 10 types
- Reverb: 7 types
- EQ: 1 type
- Noise Suppressor(NS): 1 type
- Patch Memory: 99
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Nominal Input Level - GUITAR INPUT: -10 dBu
- Nominal Input Level - AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance -GUITAR INPUT: 1 M ohm
- Input Impedance -AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level -OUTPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level -GUITAR OUT: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level -PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance - OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 2 k ohms
- Output Impedance - GUITAR OUT: 2 k ohms
- Output Impedance - PHONES: 44 ohms
- Pedals: Pedal switch x 4, Expression pedal x 1
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- GK IN connector: 13-pin DIN type
- GUITAR IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- GUITAR OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- EXP 2/CTL 3, 4: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB port: USB type B
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 350 mA
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 251 x 207 x 71 mm (9-15/16 x 8-3/16 x 2-13/16 inches)
- Maximum height: (W x D x H) 251 x 207 x 93 mm (9-15/16 x 8-3/16 x 3-11/16 inches)
- Weight: (excluding AC adaptor) 1.9 kg (4 lbs 4 oz)
- Accessories: AC adaptor, Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.